Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4961009 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
i already wanna play hooky!!!!!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Yer life IS hooky...... crazy-2239.gif

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
my cell phone just blasted off...................an AMBER ALERT just down the road in coon rapids. :bonk: :bonk:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Dirtball with a restraining order just abducted the chick and her baby.

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Good day all, yesterday I started my Summer project of landscaping the front yard. I took 174 concrete blocks from our wall to my cousins farm for them to reuse and moved 38 wheelbarrows of dirt around. Today I roto tilled the zoysia grass and raked a little, man that zoysia grass is tough. Tomorrow will be finishing the raking and making everything nice and smooth before seeding time, going with straight penn state grass seed. Then it'll be time to reseal the driveway. My buddies think I'm crazy for not borrowing their machines but except for the tiller I'm doing it all manual for the exercise and to clear the mind a little. I'll let y'all know Monday if I can move or not  :happy1:  y'all have a good one.
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Good luck Coffee!
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Good luck coffee! :happy1: hard work like that you must be union!!! :happy1:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
men who do hard work are good men. sorry glenn trying to fit u in there ur a good man but the hard work thing dont apply. :rotflmao:
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Life's a beach!! Fire, beer and Rock n roll!!!
Boar... Buzz off! :rotflmao:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Grad party today.... got stuff left to do..... gotta get going.....
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
72* already at 7:00 am. Not much sleep, too warm. Gonna be a cooker today. Saying 88-90* House is hot already...76*  I keep it at 64* in winter, that's where I like it, 76* is too hot in here  and central AC goes on.  :angry:  Have a good one guys.
« Last Edit: June 06/03/17, 07:14:52 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya good luck coffee, I'm guessing you'll be moving slow come Monday. Morning gents just got back from our walk a d sweating perty good. Have fun with the grad party Hd,  ours is coming up as well.  Think it's time for some ice coffee perhaps since it's so sticky out.  :coffee:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
How many pounds of seed ya puttin' down there, Coffee? HD, ya gonna swing by and pick up Glenn, since he loves graduations so much?  :shocked: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: June 06/03/17, 07:28:11 AM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yup warm here 68 going upper 80's!!  the AC will be on today for sure I'm used to 65 to 68 in the house but the air I'll in the low 70's.  got company coming here today and night.  graduation to go to tomorrow.  well better finish up.  have a good day all!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup Boar, glenn's hard work has a LY at the end. ;) :rotflmao: We had 61 here, when I went out :fishing:. We made a run into town yday & had to go early to beat the crowd & the heat. It was 85 out here when we got back about 2. Started my day my favorite way :fishing:again today. Kinda looked like rain to north & to the west but don't think we'll get any. Back in the 80's here today so the central AC will be runnin. Got a few things on the list for the day so better get after them. have a good 1 everybidy.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
We got all set up here at LaSalle Rec Area yesterday and it was 86.  I thought maybe with the windows open and after I sat and relaxed for awhile it would be ok in the camper.  That lasted less than 10 minutes.  Closed the windows turned on the AC and mixed a cocktail.  Then things started getting better....    ;)  Just got done with bacon and eggs and everything is all cleaned up.  We are going to go for a walk with the dogs before the heat gets unbearable.  Keeping my eyes open for any squatch in the woods around here...

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
How many pounds of seed ya puttin' down there, Coffee? HD, ya gonna swing by and pick up Glenn, since he loves graduations so much?  :shocked: :rotflmao:

I'm going to start out with 40 lbs of seed and 3 yards of manure which will be delivered on Tuesday. The hard work is done for now all that's left is to take away the tilled up grass on the bottom of the yard and some final clean up but Now it's time for a cold shower, maybe that sloppy burger again and a few cold ones. Not too sore now we'll see in the morning.
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
*DRIP*   :tongue:   

Rochester Airport Observations: 

Fair and Breezy
90°F
32°C

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
88 and snow here!!! Friggen flying  cotton is not only plugging my schnoz but I'm constantly spraying down the A.C. compressor.  Time to fire up the chain saw and find them trees... :snow4:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
It's currently 93* here with cotton fuzzies everywhere. Looks like a duck blew up.  :doah:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Boy! Do I hate dat summer snow :moon: when out on da lake i tell clients to pick off da white stuff on da fishin line. Some just keep reelin it up onto da spool. Need I say more tut_tut-3315.gif

I like dis one!

Tell um ta stuff it Donald!
« Last Edit: June 06/03/17, 02:55:46 PM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Heavy rain, thunder, high winds, lightning here in Swampville....and the temp dropped from 93* to 75* in about 5 mns.... :shocked: Naturally, I had JUST lit the grill..... :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
send some this way!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I've given you enough help today!!!! Get yer own rain!!  :taz:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Up and at 'em, boys! It's 5:30!! Gonna be another cooker out there today!  :tongue: 62*and clear as a bell down here in Swampville. Got about 1/10" of rain in those storms yday. I went back out when the rain lightened up a bit, fired up the grill, and cooked those burgers. Rainburgers! Neither rain, nor snow........enjoy yer day!  I best get to me eggs and bacon....:coffee:
« Last Edit: June 06/04/17, 07:07:33 AM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, nice lookin day for sure!!  60 to start and lookin for the 80's again.  graduation to go to today and not much more going on..  have a good one!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin forum fellas! The usual walk is done paper is read and coffee is all wrapped up now it's time for some breakfast.  Think I'll copy your plate reb  :happy1:. Gotta go to my my kids place today to swap grills for a bit he has a big offset barrel smoker so he can use my weber for a spell.   I'm hungry....See ya!