Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4963268 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning..  I see it is the coldest feels like in Rochester this morning.  Rebs you win.  I started a fire in the woodburner in the garage so is nice and warm in there.  Feels good.  Shouldn't have to do that much longer I am hoping.  The wood pile took a beating this year.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
6* in the land of hope and enchantment.   :rolleyes:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning Boys. 6* here also this morning. Just another Thursday in paradise. Have a good one!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, had 3* when I first looked. Your right LPS, it was a little on the chilly side again yday in GR. Sure could tell that the wind had went back to the north, don't think we seen much above the mid 20's in our travels. Warm up startin tomorrow with a good share of next week in the upper 30's for us, is what the Bemidji Weather Channel is sayin. That should put a hit on all our snow & probably make a mess of everything, especially the ice. Glad I don't have a shack out there, even though I see that there are still quite a few wheelhouses sitting on ice out in front of the resort by us over on Bowstring, Geiger's Trails End. Nothing real pressing on the list, hope you have a good Thursday
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 6 here to, going for the upper 20's..  not a lot going on today other than going to Alex and get a few things..  have a good day all!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning!!!!! great day to be vertical.............not sure why yet but it'll come to me. maybe the abuse i get here????? :doah: :scratch: :censored: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
'Cuz we ya luv us soooo much!    :azn:
« Last Edit: March 03/08/18, 11:28:59 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mronign Baor! 8 at choretime. New black lamb is doing great, bouncing around the pen like it's a week old. Took inventory last nite & appears we have 3 ewes left to go. One more chilly night and maybe the weather will start behaving itself. Lotsa sun today.  :azn:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all.  Yes it is only 4:49.  The wife and I have to be in Bemidji this morning at 7:30.  They told us since we had to drive a distance they would make sure we didn't have to get there too early.  Well that went tits up I guess.  SO I am having coffee and getting ready to go to Sanford.  It will be nice to get it done early though so we can do something else the rest of the day.  Hopefully the wife wants to go out to eat and do some shopping.  We shall see.  I see our fearless leader HD posted the babes at 3:07 this morning so either he wasn't in bed yet or he gets up way too early.  Sort of took the wind out of my sail when I thought I would surprise you all by being on here so early.....    :crazy:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Nope, I never get enough sleep.....3 am, up and at um, hit the ground running.
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Look at it this way Barry, at least you got to see your Friday incentive before heading to Sanford :happy1:. Had -3* this morning, should be freezing that crossing up nicely. Only plans for the weekend are to fish. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, we've got 1* & some fog out over the bay. It sounds like our warm up starts today. :happy1: Went out  :toast: for a couple yday & on the way home from Squaw Lake we must've passed 10, maybe 12 wheelhouses going north. Figured they were all headed up to see LPS & JB as walleye season is still going up there, so look out guys! ;) :laugh: Not much new going on here, I'll be finding somethin outside to putz around with for a bit today. Hope you have a good Friday
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning comrades. Heatwave of 14* here in the Emerald city. Ash borer, that is. No plans for today, I had to totally back off of everything I've been doing lately. Got to be too much. Just gonna take it easy thru the weekend. What's this "sanford" thing?!  Lamont and Fred open a new junkyard?  :rotflmao: Hope y'all have a good weekend..oop, cawfee's done. Oh Barry, thought about ya yday, picked up a box of Honey-nut cheerios... :smiley:
« Last Edit: March 03/09/18, 07:28:40 AM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 9 here to start and may get in to the low 30's...  that will be nice..  got my stuff done in town yesterday so today could be an easy day..  I'm OK with that.. have a good day !!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 9 here to start and may get in to the low 30's...  that will be nice..  got my stuff done in town yesterday so today could be an easy day..  I'm OK with that.. have a good day !!!

Means "I made it thru happy hour without falling off the stool"... :doah:  :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
happy hour starts way later than my run trip to town you silly boy!!! but yup I did make it to happy hour for a couple!!!  and the bar stool is just fine!!!  as I am!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning. had a nice chuckle this morning driving in. some gal had a license plate that said..........XCUSEME!!!!!!!!!! well time to hit it hard!!!!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
That loomed lime the general at ice apalooza!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
That loomed lime the general at ice apalooza!
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh ya......don't forget, guys!  :smiley:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Time change? Boooo! Hisssss! Get up in the dark and fall on the ice time again. Looks like the Boaranese button still isn't working. Something's always eating your trees over there Reb. Surprised they haven't been attacked by beavers yet. 14 at choretime. Another ewe came in late yesterday afternoon. Her nickname is Psycho. Big, wild and mean to boot. Does not like humans. Glad we got that one done.   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Time change? Boooo! Hisssss! Get up in the dark and fall on the ice time again. Looks like the Boaranese button still isn't working. Something's always eating your trees over there Reb. Surprised they haven't been attacked by beavers yet. 14 at choretime. Another ewe came in late yesterday afternoon. Her nickname is Psycho. Big, wild and mean to boot. Does not like humans. Glad we got that one done.
so i never understood all the hoopla about why the time change is bad.?????????? personally i could give a rats  :moon: :moon: :scratch: :scratch: :confused:

just wonderin???????????????????

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

It's call gross mismanagement by the "city forester", Dotch. (He's a real piece of work) First, all boulevard trees HAD to be Norway maples....you couldn't plant anything else. (ask me) But, they got way too big, lifted and cracked sidewalks, then developed verticillium wilt and died.
Had to remove thousands of 'em. Next, let's plant all ash. They are filthy messy trees, and are now infested with the emerald ash borer. City is cutting down ALL of them, saying over 10,000 plus trees. Wonder what they'll plant next? Palms?  Wanna see a backasswards city, come down here. The crows are the smartest critters in it.  (They're STILL waging war on them, too)   :doah:
« Last Edit: March 03/09/18, 10:30:58 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

It's call gross mismanagement by the "city forester", Dotch. (He's a real piece of work) First, all boulevard trees HAD to be Norway maples....you couldn't plant anything else. (ask me) But, they got way too big, lifted and cracked sidewalks, then developed verticillium wilt and died.
Had to remove thousands of 'em. Next, let's plant all ash. They are filthy messy trees, and are now infested with the emerald ash borer. City is cutting down ALL of them, saying over 10,000 plus trees. Wonder what they'll plant next? Palms?  Wanna see a backasswards city, come down here. The crows are the smartest critters in it.  (They're STILL waging war on them, too)   :doah:
:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: arent you part of the cities government?????????? :scratch: :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
sorry Mikey paid me to ask that!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: arent you part of the cities government?????????? :scratch: :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Was/is. I've taken a 3 month LOA until I decide If I want to call it quits permanently...if I can. I can't honestly represent this city when I see the crap that is going on in it, nor do I want to. Guess I wouldn't make a good politician, I'm honest.  :rolleyes: My tenure was just bumped up for another 2 years by the Mayor, too. Gee, thanks for asking me!!  :angry:
« Last Edit: March 03/09/18, 10:50:18 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
so i never understood all the hoopla about why the time change is bad.?????????? personally i could give a rats  :moon: :moon: :scratch: :scratch: :confused:

just wonderin???????????????????

Well, when yer used to sleeping until noon most days, you probably don't!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Seriously, if you look it up, there are mountains of evidence concerning increased numbers of heart attacks, strokes, auto accidents, etc.

From everyone's favorite TV channel:

https://www.cnn.com/2016/03/11/health/daylight-saving-time-health-effects/index.html

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Gonna choke on this, but Glenn's right!!!!  :mad1:

That stoopid $#@! Walmart!! Just checked my grocery receipt today, (usually do it right away) and they charged me $16.97 each for two 8 pk little bottles of Pepsi!!!  AHOLES! Had to drive all the way back out there, and cuz I'm short on cash this week, wanted it put back on the card "no, is has to be in cash"....when I want a refund in cash, "no, it has to be on the CARD"....!  %$#@ 
« Last Edit: March 03/09/18, 11:44:39 AM by Rebel SS »