Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4963608 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
not sure what I did there!!!  Oh well good for a laugh for sure!!!  No GF here, she's working and then go be with her Dad, and he seems to be getting some better... 

just me, the son, his wife and their dog here!!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, me next week when the NL comes to visit......

at least she will visit ya!!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Kinda nice...............................& quiet............... so far today. ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: No  :offtopic: :offtopic: or  :mooning: :mooning: :moon: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Kinda nice...............................& quiet............... so far today. ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: No  :offtopic: :offtopic: or  :mooning: :mooning: :moon: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

Give it time, Gunner.   :lipsrsealed:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
yea haven't seen HD come in and stir things up!!!!!!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :moon: :happy1: :happy1:

morning boys...…….having some Mr. coffee's Tanzanian coffee. damn that's good stuff.

gonna put some snot rockets in brine today for smoming tomorrow morning. wild game feed is next sat.  :hubba: :dancinred: :dancinred: :toast: :toast: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: get a few things in order outside before ma nature unleashes its flurry.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

:scratch: Figured that he'd show up faster than that! :shocked: :laugh:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

:scratch: Figured that he'd show up faster than that! :shocked: :laugh:
:moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman

She's pretty cute Reb!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Will have to see how much this changes in the next week.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

I see you are giving her her the thumbs up Rebs.   :sleazy: :smoking:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

I see you are giving her her the thumbs up Rebs.   :sleazy: :smoking:

Everything else is broke.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Blizzard Warning
Winter Weather Warning

Tonight:
Rain before 7pm, then snow. The snow could be very heavy at times. Some thunder is also possible. Patchy blowing snow after midnight. Low around 16. Windy, with a northeast wind 9 to 14 mph becoming northwest 23 to 28 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 43-45 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 10 to 14 inches possible. Local areas like Rochester and Byron could receive more.
Travel will become dangerous or impossible depending on the severity of and drifting and visibility. Road closures are likely in areas impacted by the blizzard conditions. Travel is not recommended tonight.
Plan now for the wintry conditions. Adjust or cancel travel plans if possible.
« Last Edit: February 02/23/19, 03:41:51 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I just finished plowing over by the barn and the back drive. Time for a beer!

Rebs, chear up buddy...... you could have it worse....  ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Having a tough time, HD, but thanks. I'm trying. Just hurt too much to do anything.
My fishing buddy/good friend just left here. He stopped in this am. He's head of logoistics and emergency service at MAYO, and while here, got the MAYO EAS (Emergency Activation System) call on his special iPhone thingie. Weather/staffing emergency. All the Dept. heads do a conference call at that time on it. He put it on speakerphone so I could listen.  (shhhh....I used to be involved in this stuff)  Big probs because the day staff might not make it home, and incoming evening/nite staff need to arrive now. They have a LOT of out of town employees, a lot actually come up from Iowa and surrounding towns. Typically employees book a hotel room ahead thru MAYO and it's paid for if they have to stay over. We'd try to keep everyone from leaving and heading into disaster. Problem? Big basketball and wrestling tourneys in town. Hotels/motels were turning MAYO employees down. Employees calling in with nowhere to stay, so you scramble trying to find rooms in-house for them to sleep overnite...right now, with the DMC construction, there is almost nowhere for the employees in-house. Huge pickle right now....so, he had to head out, since he handles the logistics and materials management end of it..... :rolleyes:
This is what happens when you get too big.
« Last Edit: February 02/23/19, 04:06:39 PM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Unreal the snow you are getting Rebs.  BUT spring is right around the corner.   :confused:  I'm ready for spring.  BUT go back and look at HD's thing again.  I would rather shovel snow than to be in that situation!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, if it was me in that pic, the other guy would be Glenn................... :doah:
« Last Edit: February 02/23/19, 05:16:44 PM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao:  Have a great nite.   :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, if it was me in tha pic, the other guy would be Glenn................... :doah:
you only wish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

we are in a blizzard warning too???????? :scratch: :scratch: with only an inch of snow forecasted?????????
« Last Edit: February 02/23/19, 05:17:18 PM by glenn57 »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
That ain't a blizzard warning. That's a whirlwind fart.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
That ain't a blizzard warning. That's a whirlwind fart.
tell your wedder morjit buddies!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

bored stiff, just got back from fleet farm kinda looking at new reel. not impressed, but man do they have that store tore apart. major remodeling going on.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Reb, at least it wasn't during the week, then they would have had a few more thousand to put up.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
your guyz Mayo clinic sure threw a wrench in the Hagar city shop we represent. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: they informed us 6 months ago they were going to institute random drug testing. back in dec they said it would begin march 1. I told them they, the company was required to notify ALL employees via meetings and had to post the rule change all over the facuility. YES its labor law if they change a policy.

couple weeks ago I brought it up again, there back to the drawing board. company wants to do the swab test, Mayo wont do the swab test AND they wont come on site to do it.  some partnership the Mayo has with its clients!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

so now the company is looking for another clinic.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Be glad they ARE looking for another clinic. Ask Albert lea, Hayfield, Lake City, LeRoy, and other small towns where Mayo took over, then dumped and closed and left them high and dry. You'd have nothing but headaches, because it's MAYO's way, or the highway. Oh, and they do NOT like unions....I saw that end of it with them for the 32 years I was there.
Why isn't Hagar going with Gunderson?
« Last Edit: February 02/23/19, 06:50:45 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Be glad they ARE looking for another clinic. Ask Albert lea, Hayfield, Lake City, LeRoy, and other small towns where Mayo took over, then dumped and closed and left them high and dry. You'd have nothing but headaches, because it's MAYO's way, or the highway. Oh, and they do NOT like unions....I saw that end of it with them for the 32 years I was there.
Why isn't Hagar going with Gunderson?
red wing clinics are right there…..and Mayo associated. when I was down last they didn't have a clue who they were getting.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, if it was me in tha pic, the other guy would be Glenn................... :doah:

we are in a blizzard warning too???????? :scratch: :scratch: with only an inch of snow forecasted?????????

we are in it now too!!  darn wind!!!           

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

finch must be at happy hour flapping his jaws!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :sleazy: :mooning: :moon:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

finch must be at happy hour flapping his jaws!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :sleazy: :mooning: :moon:

he must have one heck of a set of jaws!!!!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Swab test might not be approved by government for some categories of employees, ie DOT and other federally required drug testing.   

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Swab test might not be approved by government for some categories of employees, ie DOT and other federally required drug testing.
are Union has a program called MOST. its the most nationally recognized safety and drug policy out there. there are a lot of people that model there's around that MOST program.

while you may be right about the DOT or federal testing the swab test is credible...……...trust me I checked into it!!!!!!