Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4953852 times)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Just got home from the west metro,  ya we seen white crap falling. Time fer some frozen burritos..Been watching the Wild game pretty much do or die, good game bodies are flying all over..
« Last Edit: March 03/31/19, 05:30:42 PM by Bobberineyes »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Just got home from the west metro,  ya we seen white crap falling. Time fer some frozen burritos..
hey they aint bad. we keep them in the freezer for extreme emergencies...…….like when the wife wont cook!!!!!! :smoking: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

actually I like them for my lunch bucket!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: throw shredded cheese on top then when cooked slather with my world famous homemade salsa!!!!!!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Starting to snow here now.... thanks Glenn..... :party1: :banghead:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Watching Duke and Michigan St.   Decided I don't know what "traveling" is these days.  MS guy got the ball and took like 4 steps and dunked.   

Go Spartans.   

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Starting to snow here now.... thanks Glenn..... :party1: :banghead:
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
%$#@! :bs: IT'S SNOWIN"!!!! :angry2:  That &^#%@^$#@ GLENN! Nuttin' but trouble!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
%$#@! :bs: IT'S SNOWIN"!!!! :angry2:  That &^#%@^$#@ GLENN! Nuttin' but trouble!
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :snow3: :snow3: me likes to share!!! :happy1: need to protect my ice till after next weekend!! :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 26* here this morning heading for the high 30s today. We had a house full of company this weekend. My wife's brother, sister and there spouses ended up coming up for the weekend. Plus there grandkids too. It was kind of a spur of the moment thing Friday. We had a good time. Did some fishing Saturday. Had a fish fry Saturday night. It was kind of slow fishing, but my brother in law and I came in with our limit of fish. Turned out to be a nice bucket of fish at the end of the day. I know one thing for sure, my body isn't built for staying up until 3 in the morning drinking. I was a tired boy on Saturday. We had a good time though. Woo Hoo, another fine Monday. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, sounds fun JB and yea that late is not what it used to be!!!!  not much going on except go to town and figure out if I can repair my glasses or have to replace them..  sounds like upper 30's today..  have a good day all!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
morning, been working on my remodling project in the basement, i enjoy it, gona start sheet rocking soon, got my raised plateform for the tub built rerouted plumbing, boy iz thata learning curve.. but 8ts com8ng along, sheet rocking and vinyl planking are next
havena day!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey good for you Jeff.  That will make you proud to see when you are done.  We went for a drive yesterday to see where open water is.  Thought we would have to get near Birchdale.  About 25 miles away.  When we got to Frontier it was wide open and boats were fishing already.  That is only about 15 miles away.  It is going fast.  Amazing what that current does to even thick ice this time of year.  Lots of snow on the south shore of the river yet where the sun doesn't get a good aim at it.  May have to take a ride today to see how it looks.  Still putzing with the bathroom ceiling.  Not a square wall in the room.  Oh well It will look nice when done. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
did ya get that sled home yet????

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
It has always been home Mike.  I got stuck about 50' from the house.  Right in the yard. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
good TUESDAY morning fellers!!!!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: pretty quiet day so far!!!!!!!!!!! looks like a warm up ahead!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
It has always been home Mike.  I got stuck about 50' from the house.  Right in the yard. 

That happens a lot with Aisle Bovines®  from Walmart.  ;)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
good TUESDAY morning fellers!!!!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: pretty quiet day so far!!!!!!!!!!! looks like a warm up ahead!!!!!!!!

Actually, yer area is due for 7-9" heavy, wet snow.  :rolleyes:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

ok back in  the shed??   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Will you quit posting right before I do and go play with yer glasses or something???!!  :doah:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Actually, yer area is due for 7-9" heavy, wet snow.  :rolleyes:
:tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: forecast says almost 60. gonna need to put da beer in a cooler on ice!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
APRIL FOOL's, munchkin!!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  :party1:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I told the wife about those mustard or ketchup filled donuts.  Wouldn't that be fun to take them into work?  May want to do it outside due to the reactions that may happen.  LOL

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning guys, fun fun fun. My cousin passed away sometime Thursday night and we didn’t find her until yesterday afternoon so being in charge of her will I’ll be busy plus I get the duty of cleaning up 3 days of decomp and bodily fluids. I was a volunteer firefighter for 20 years and seen by share of blood, guts and crispy critters as we called them but this is going to be tough. I don’t handle smells too well, and it was pretty rough in there yesterday. Oh well all part of life I guess. Y’all have a good day and be safe
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning guys, fun fun fun. My cousin passed away sometime Thursday night and we didn’t find her until yesterday afternoon so being in charge of her will I’ll be busy plus I get the duty of cleaning up 3 days of decomp and bodily fluids. I was a volunteer firefighter for 20 years and seen by share of blood, guts and crispy critters as we called them but this is going to be tough. I don’t handle smells too well, and it was pretty rough in there yesterday. Oh well all part of life I guess. Y’all have a good day and be safe
my sympathies coffee!!!!!!!!!! :doah: wish ya the best!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
So very sorry to hear that, Coffee. That is really rough. My condolences to you and your family.
If it's any help, been there, done that.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh man Coffee.  So sad to hear that.  Especially you finding her.  That had to be traumatic!  Very responsible and respectful of you to clean things up for her.  And it is for her!  You are a good man Coffee. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
hey Coffee my thoughts and prayers are with ya bud!!!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 32 at choretime heading for a hi in the upper 40's with a chance of snow, <1/2" in the overnite.

My condolences coffee. I hear you on the smell thing. Bad enough to find an animal here that crawled in, died and decomposed in a shed sometime in July, then fish it out with a scoop shovel and silage fork when it's ripe. Tough for anyone even if they have a strong stomach. Finding a person you know in a state of decomposition? That's a whole 'nother ballgame. I wish you nothing but the best.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks guys, Mom kind of put a little funny perspective on the situation. She said how do you think she felt when she changed your poopy diapers when she would babysit you, you were one stinky baby. It’s just her one last way to return the favor.  :doah:
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I told the wife about those mustard or ketchup filled donuts.  Wouldn't that be fun to take them into work?  May want to do it outside due to the reactions that may happen.  LOL

Pretty sure glenn has a whole freezer full of them... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: April 04/01/19, 09:35:47 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I got a pkg in the mail mismarked the other day, just forwarded it to Glenn...   :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]