Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4959620 times)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 14* to start the day here with a high of 21* later on. Yep my post from yesterday morning went away. Oh well. We made it all the wya up to 46* yesterday. It was a warm one. Well if all the paperwork for my buddy buying my truck gets done by the end of the week, we will be picking up the new truck saturday. Glenn lives down in North Branch, so they are doing everything thru the mail. Wondering with the holiday if that will throw a hiccup in there. I officially got the outside of the fish house done yesterday. Then I proceeded to work on the wiring. Almost got that done. I don't have to work tomorrow so I should be able to work on putting in the Styrofoam. Well, just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys. Go Vikes!!!

Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Tried to upload a picture but won't work. Says temp folder is missing.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 27 here going for 31..  the 10  day forecast is looking good too..  not a whole lot going on today..  got a few things done yesterday and will do a few house hold things today..  man that farm accident just NW of here was very bad, that poor family...have a good day all!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
New replies giving database errod.  Must been an upgrade...

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
*ERROR*ERROR**ERROR*ERROR*
                            *DANGER WILL ROBINSON*
« Last Edit: December 12/23/19, 07:11:19 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 29* startin out & headed for 43*, I hear. JB you were warmer than we were down here as we didn't get much over 40* here. Another travel day for us as we're going back up to Austin this morning. We will have Sis/BIL & the youngest niece over tomorrow night & everybody is going out to Sis's the next day, including the BIL's side. Not much else now, hope your Monday is a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Morning boys. 14* to start the day here with a high of 21* later on. Yep my post from yesterday morning went away. Oh well. We made it all the wya up to 46* yesterday. It was a warm one. Well if all the paperwork for my buddy buying my truck gets done by the end of the week, we will be picking up the new truck saturday. Glenn lives down in North Branch, so they are doing everything thru the mail. Wondering with the holiday if that will throw a hiccup in there. I officially got the outside of the fish house done yesterday. Then I proceeded to work on the wiring. Almost got that done. I don't have to work tomorrow so I should be able to work on putting in the Styrofoam. Well, just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys. Go Vikes!!!
actually i work in ramsey just off hwy 10 on Alpine Drive, and live in cold spring.

morning fellers.......back to the grind. hopefully get most my proof reading done today!!!!!!! :pouty: talk about boring!!!!!!!! udder den dat pretty quiet here.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: :scratch: i havent had an issue?????????????????

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

OK; let's see a pic.... ;)
« Last Edit: December 12/23/19, 08:43:29 AM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  All works good here.  It is down to 8 here now.  I have a pile of 100" tamarack logs that I may start blocking today for firewood.  We shall see.  Other than that just killing the day waiting for the Vikes game.  Looking to be a nice day. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

OK; let's see a pic.... ;)
he referneced new posts......not pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, so?   :mooning:   :rotflmao:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman

Yup, I tried this morning... we're working on it.
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Yup, I tried this morning... we're working on it.
that explains why there wasnt any drool on the screen this morning from all these old guys!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :sleazy: :smoking:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

:tut:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

It's that thing you click on to see a list of the threads you posted in that have new posts in them... Still not working.   Says database error, report to an administrator.    The list on the left side with the new posts is there and seems to work ok.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 29 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 30's. Another nice morning. Pheasants thundered out of the windbreak again. A guy could get used to this. A few more things to pick up before Christmas including oysters & get some lamb chops marinating for Christmas Day. Move a couple more bales in to the lot between now and then and I should be set. Oh and get glenn's cat jerky mailed! Would you look at the time...gotta run! :doah:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 29 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 30's. Another nice morning. Pheasants thundered out of the windbreak again. A guy could get used to this. A few more things to pick up before Christmas including oysters & get some lamb chops marinating for Christmas Day. Move a couple more bales in to the lot between now and then and I should be set. Oh and get glenn's cat jerky mailed! Would you look at the time...gotta run! :doah:
so you gonna use a hundred dollar bill for them expenses!!!!!!!! :scratch: :scratch: :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

never had chops marinated in Gin before???????????
« Last Edit: December 12/23/19, 11:29:23 AM by glenn57 »

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
The chops won't be marinated in gin but I might be!  :shocked: :rotflmao:

I plan on using another of my one of a kind secret recipes. It's a little like we use to say about Pfeiffers beer: No two taste the same!  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Speaking of, Menardo's house of Bargains has a lb of Hormel thick sliced Bacon for $5.77.
Brown sugar and honey, Pecanwood, Applewood, cherrywood, and regular.
Picked me up a cherrywood for my xmas present. And some peanuts on sale.  :tongue:
« Last Edit: December 12/23/19, 04:29:59 PM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :confused: ugh.....wife just called, she went and picked up the quarter of beef i fergot i ordered!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: well its defrost and clean freezer, rotate and reload a freezer tonight.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I gotta rotate my canned goods.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I gotta rotate my gin!  :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
:confused: ugh.....wife just called, she went and picked up the quarter of beef i fergot i ordered!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: well its defrost and clean freezer, rotate and reload a freezer tonight.
[/quot

Glenn how do you forget a spiritual event such as getting a quarter of beef????   I wouldn't have even slept good the night before I would have been so excited!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
The new Holiday Issue of Hot Smurfette's just came out.................... :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
[/quot

Glenn how do you forget a spiritual event such as getting a quarter of beef????   I wouldn't have even slept good the night before I would have been so excited!!!
well I was hard at work. Proof reading new contracts I need my undivided attention and a quiet space. When the phone rang scared the ever lovin bejesus outta me. :doofus:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I gotta rotate my gin!  :happy1:
:confused: and I'd like to rotate my fists wit da both of ya. :crazy: training-087 training-087 training-087 :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
aw good lord you love it ya clown!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
He's not talking to me, though, just Dotch.  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: December 12/23/19, 07:01:33 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Rotating a couple full cans of Hamms into empty ones...... :happy1:
mm