Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4957539 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
still wear Red Wings myself!!!   but not for work per say...   
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
So I was in need of new work boots, the last 2 pair of Red wings did go almost 3 years a piece which is great, but thought I'd give some Irish upsetters a shot. We have to have hard toe and metatarsal guards, these were on the shelf for 204 $ after the 15% industrial discount at Red wing and the work place reimbursing up to 150, I got me a pretty nice boot fir 28 smackaroos..lol. spose I best put em on do some busting of butt around here!  :happy1:
:doah: :scratch: :scratch:

What's a work boot??? :sleazy: :scratch: :scratch: :confused: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Right Mike, LPS, Gunner!! Deadeye!?!🤣
I'm counting them down tho, maybe 3 more pair??  :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
9 years!!!!     :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep, that's the plan Mike. Most you fellas will be back in diapers by then!! Oh wait was that out loud..lol.  :doah:  :whistling:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep, that's the plan Mike. Most you fellas will be back in diapers by then!! Oh wait was that out loud..lol.  :doah:  :whistling:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :pouty:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
:rotflmao: listen hear ya young punk!!! :confused: :rotflmao: :mooning:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
So I was in need of new work boots, the last 2 pair of Red wings did go almost 3 years a piece which is great, but thought I'd give some Irish upsetters a shot. We have to have hard toe and metatarsal guards, these were on the shelf for 204 $ after the 15% industrial discount at Red wing and the work place reimbursing up to 150, I got me a pretty nice boot fir 28 smackaroos..lol. spose I best put em on do some busting of butt around here!  :happy1:
I did the same thing. I got my Irish setters from Chets. Cept I got mine for free, my work gives us an allowance for boots/shoes and I've been saving mine.
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers. Getting ready to head to HD's to maybe see if Jr wants some duck decoys and try to shootz some tree rats!!👍

Sure was a nice day yesterday, even pulled a gunner and Mikey... Got a few things done!! :evil: :rolleyes: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, good luck Glenn..  might be good with the leaves coming down!!   36 here and hope to see 64 again today..  sprayed the house and sheds again with tempo for the bugs and spiders yesterday.. today clean some gutters is on the agenda...  fun job...   have a good day all....     :happy1:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 41 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-60's. Puppy mission accomplished! What a cool little dog. Kind of a wiggleworm but also a snugglebug. Rode the 6 1/2 hrs. from Paris MO in my lap. Let her out out to pee once but Poppy slept for a large part of it. Was a minimum of whining overnite in the crate. Like the speed it moves so far after several borders & a sheltie. I'm old!

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 43 with a nice gentle, steady rain since ~ 6. Lookin like around 56 will be our high. My mower is sleepin now, raked up a few of the pine needles in 1 spot, & messed with the pod/shed project a little as well. It got really nice about mid-afternoon here yday too as the wind died. 'Bout it here, hopin your Sunday's a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  That is a great looking pup Dotch.  Did you lady come with it?  LOL  Say hi to the Mrs. now that we have seen her.  We had another great fire last night.  Still burning driftwood that ended up on our property during the flood.  Surprised it burns darn good.  Dried out nicely.  About 3 am it started raining and could hear it on the roof of the camper.  It rained till about 7ish.  I guessed we got a quarter inch.  Got up to puddles everywhere and 3/4" in the gauge.  Nice rain.  I got my mower backed into its shed so that signifies I am done mowing.  Having coffee now and the wife made apple crisp from our apples yesterday so that warmed up with a little milk on it is for breakfast.  Well its about time to see the greasy grimy Packers get their butts kicked. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good lookin pup Dotch!!!   now for the naming process!!!    :happy1:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Congrats Dotch!!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Morning fellers. Getting ready to head to HD's to maybe see if Jr wants some duck decoys and try to shootz some tree rats!!👍

Sure was a nice day yesterday, even pulled a gunner and Mikey... Got a few things done!! :evil: :rolleyes: :rotflmao: :happy1:

In case you don't get none again this year, I got you some of these....  :nerd:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Good morning. 42 degrees here this morning in International Falls with a clear sky. Big old full moon last night when I went to bed.

Good to be home from Chicago. Mondays TV headline was "34 shot in Chicago over the weekend including 7 children." What a sewer and complete opposite of the Northland. Appreciate what we have.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks HD, For the chicken in the trees!  :confused: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
That was your parting gift? Squirrels 2 Glenn 0?  :doah:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep I tell ya Dem skurrels out there fear me!!🤣

I did sell my duck decoys!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yea HD already had them for him!!!!    he never took a gun with!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yea HD already had them for him!!!!    he never took a gun with!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:pouty: did to.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 35 this morning and again going for 66 today!!  had 3 of the 6 gutters full of pine needles so yesterday they got cleaned out..  north wind does the trick!!  got a few things still to do today, one being continue getting the pine needles off the ground..  have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 36* at 1st peek here & ~ 62* will be our high. We had .4" of rain last I looked yday. Worked on the shed stuff & a few of my pine needles out there yday early on. Doing some prep work down at the lake too, so after the Vikes game it was pretty nice here, so I took the boat out in the bay 'til about 5. Probably more of the same on tap for today, have a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 37 here and heading to up around 60 I think today. It certainly was a nice weekend camping. :campfire: and  :toast: were great. We rode the new to us Ranger for about a 100 miles. We are going to like that. I when we got home we had a 1/2" of rain in the gauge. Ya, LPS when that drift dries out it really does burn nice.  :happy1: Back in the salt mines today. Plan to cut the grass after work today. That should be the last for me this year. Well you boys have a good Monday.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  We have 31 here at the moment.  Gonna be about 60 today the last I looked.  Have a 10lb chub of burger to get processed today.  Part will be burgers and part chunks.  Got some other things to do too.  If I get it all done mayhaps some fishing time this afternoon.  We shall see.  Hope the pup is ok for Dotch and the wife.  Bet they are loving it.  Well the Vikes are 4-1.  Sure wasn't pretty. Well you all have a good one.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy COLUMBUS DAY! 

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 36 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 60's. Made the leaf cruise although it was slightly disappointing from a color standpoint. Ran all the way over to the river and probably the most consistent color was west of Chatfield. Think my muffler belt is starting to slip on the Stude. Was getting louder on the way back. My ace mechanic followed me home so he and his wife could see the puppy. He heard it too and crawled underneath while I revved it up. Coming apart where someone cobbled the system together before I got it. They loved Poppy, especially Martha. They have two dogs already and not sure they need a 3rd one. They live on MN Hwy 30 and have had a tough time keeping dogs off the road over the years. We know where there are more Corgis if they do.   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
so how's the naming process going??   

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Wifey had a name picked out prior to our getting the dog. She wanted a flower name and Poppy was what she chose.