Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 6 believable Bigfoot sightings?  (Read 99222 times)

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
MEH..........thats just boar running away with his tail between his legs after a little spike buck grunted at him!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

but i'm equally sure LEECH  approves of this!!!!!!! :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
MEH..........thats just boar running away with his tail between his legs after a little spike buck grunted at him!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

but i'm equally sure LEECH  approves of this!!!!!!! :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Why?  Haven't saw one yet that wasn't fuzzy or a mile away blurry!  :coffee:
« Last Edit: August 08/27/20, 03:15:03 PM by Leech~~ »
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Pretty obvious to me!   :sleazy:  Bigfoot lives!   :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Yer right. I cleaned my glasses off. It IS boar!!!!  :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
There ya go.  How much proof do we need to see before we believe in Sasquatch?  The proof is overwhelming....

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
There ya go.  How much proof do we need to see before we believe in Sasquatch?  The proof is overwhelming....
  How about a carcass and some DNA  :coffee:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: do now boars stalking kids. :doofus: :tut: :pouty: :doah: :rotflmao:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
More indisputable proof...

« Last Edit: November 11/04/20, 08:27:50 PM by Dotch »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Was out and about day before yesterday when I ran across what is apparently a parent and young sasquatch. Taken thru the windshield while driving I had to snap it quick before they ambled off into the trees. Again, this was near the Le Sueur River where there appears to be a breeding population. Also some known cougar sightings in the area so glenn is well aware of it... :sleazy:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Squirrel hunters saw massive Bigfoot -- or may be a Moonshiner in Gorilla costume

by Squatchable

dogs. I could even see vapor from its breath. I don't think it could see mine because I was not breathing. I didn't smell anything and didn't expect to, as it was downwind. I could feel the 12-gauge's barrel getting pushed further into the small of my back as cousin Don was positioning himself with me directly between him and the creature. It seemed aggressive at first, but it did not get any closer than 30 feet. Like it wanted to send a message, which my cousin and I read loud and clear. We were not invited, so get the heck out of there!

I was now ready for a hasty retreat as my legs started to finally move and the brain cramp I experienced seemed to lessen. As I turned around to leave, Don and I kind of got crossed up. We scrambled back over the ridge and ran for at least a quarter mile before we stopped.

Don was hysterical. For a guy with a back as wide as a house, the screaming and tears just did not fit. I was trying to calm him down, at the same time trying to understand what we had seen. As we both calmed down, and weak legged from just running the 440 along with the loss of adrenaline, we kind of just fell on our backsides. After a few choice words between two teenagers, we came to the conclusion that it probably was just a bootlegger in a gorilla suit. That was just a show to mind us to stay away from some hidden moonshine still. Why we didn't shoot it was also discussed and we both agreed that it didn't seem right. We are experienced hunters and you just don't shoot to be shooting, and as far as we knew this think was not in season. It also looked too human. I looked into the Bigfoot phenomena by purchasing the book 'Bigfoot' by Ann Slate and Alan Berry. The accounts described by Alan gave me solace that I was not alone. Others were experiencing the same encounters. My conclusion still shifted back to the moonshiner theory, even as I felt the gorilla costume seemed to fit the moonshiner too well.

So that's the story we told our relatives. Even though it never seemed right or fit the experience, that's the way I saw it. I left the area to go back to college after that. Never really returning. My brother built a house not 300 yards from where we had the encounter, and I plan to visit the spot from time to time. I guess in one way to hope for a chance encounter and in another way to relive the one I had.

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Oklahoma Lawmaker Proposes Bigfoot Hunting Season

Should Oklahoma have a Sasquatch Season? Some poo-poo the idea as ridiculous; others say that it’s their God-given right to hunt the hairy creature

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn is in he said!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I suspect he's scouting and baiting as we speak.

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Oklahoma Lawmaker Proposes Bigfoot Hunting Season

Should Oklahoma have a Sasquatch Season? Some poo-poo the idea as ridiculous; others say that it’s their God-given right to hunt the hairy creature

We needs some of those Oklahoma DNR folks to come here and pass the imaginary Wolf season!  :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao:

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Wolves... I think the DNR will fess up to, but they are still in denial about Cougars in our state.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I suspect he's scouting and baiting as we speak.
:rotflmao: Yea so  :nerd: :nerd:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
See? Say the word "cougars" and glenn shows up! :bonk:
« Last Edit: February 02/01/21, 08:25:19 PM by Dotch »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
See? sSy the word "cougars" and glenn shows up! :bonk:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Mikey... Glenn's always on the lookout for this sign....

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
ya got that right HD!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: