Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the stove, oven, or crockpot today?  (Read 1489681 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
carp do not count! ;)
no  eyes nords and sunfish though!
   Just bullheads.. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
face_plant-2139.gif :swords: :banghead: training-087so who the he$$ asked you!! confused-3316.gif tut_tut-3315.gif :censored: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I thought it was a great answer!!  :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I thought it was a great answer!!  :rotflmao:
    Me too!! sleazy-422.gif

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
I dunno....no name for it yet, but's it definitely a Minnysoda hotdish! It's odds 'n ends...cut up a big tato with the skin on, and cooked it in some oil, rosemary, and a diced onion. Meanwhile, back at the other burner, some beef Rice-a-roni was cooking.  Browned a lb of gr beef in some worchestire sauce with garlic powder , some beef bouillon, some celery salt, and chives.
Put the rice, tato's, and beef together in a casserole dish, and mixed in a can of cream of celery soup with half a can of milk. Baked it half an hour at 350*. Came out nice and creamy...beefy, celery taste...hmmm..different.  :scratch:  But good.  burp-402.gif
« Last Edit: February 02/20/17, 04:34:34 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks scrumptious reb. It's almost like a goulash wanna be in a way. - the tomatoes and + others.  So let's see ...what would one call that. ....reb and the nl's little creation?   :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks scrumptious reb.  So let's see ...what would one call that. ....reb and the nl's little creation?   :happy1:
:laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Alright, alright, that's enough from the peanut gallery!!!  tut_tut-3315.gif

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh baby, csr's in the crackpot with a bag o kraut..MMMM.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Boob, I can't say that sounds good...I just can't handle kraut and pork!!!   :puke:  Guess I'm just a little smurf!  ;D

You just get more that way!!  ;D
« Last Edit: February 02/28/17, 05:32:29 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
For me, weenies and chips. Cottage cheese.  :rolleyes:

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Boob, I can't say that sounds good...I just can't handle kraut and pork!!!   :puke:  Guess I'm just a little smurf!     

You just get more that way!!  ;D
      Ya don't what your missing!!!! Must be the German I don't have in me.  :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
bobber that sounds really good!!!   :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Still had to be better than these "sausage" I had...*urp* Gave me figgin' heartburn and the burps!!    burp-402.gif

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Mikey, what'd you have tonite?? Got that grill going yet?

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
get the pellets tomorrow, and pre cook it, did not think with free shipping it would be here before next week!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Was thinking meatloaf tonite, digging around in the cupboard, have my two boxes of Hamburger Whelper, my "Last ditch dinner." This time of year, I'm kinda using up the last of my dried stuff like rice, noodles, beans, stuffing mix, etc, that I stock up on and buy in the Fall. Don't eat that stuff in the spring or summer, just all fresh food.
Noticed on the box of the whelper Crunchy Taco, which ain't too bad with added spices and rolled up in a tortilla, the box says...."with real spices"....SAY WHAT??!?!!  WTH else did they use before??!?!??! Artificial spices?! Maybe I better give this to the food shelves.... :tongue:

https://youtu.be/9PSiaDjd4vc

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Been many years since I tried that reb, back in the  Bach days. Speaking of that the boy bought his own pad and will be on his own shortly. Just him and I for dinner tonight so I'll show him an oldy  but goody, pan fried burglars in beer. When almost done we'll chuck on some cheese and cover with foil, served on some toast ( got no buns) with chips.....Bach style, the toilet won't know the difference.  :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sounds great, boobski! Brown one side of that bread in some of the grease......a yum!  :tongue:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I would rather chew my arm off than eat Hamburger Helper.....So, in short "Me no likey"  :puke:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Kinda gives ya an appreciation for real food after ya eat it.  :rotflmao: Actually, all the taco one is is a bunch of spices, rice, cheese, topping, and corn chips. (For the topping) After adding a diced onion, chili powder, cumin,  rolled up in a tortilla, wasn't too bad. However, those OTHER ones like the stroganoff and their other flavors , I wouldn't feed to a dog. He'd haveta lick his butt just to get the taste outta his mouth.  burp-402.gif
« Last Edit: March 03/02/17, 06:39:52 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I had to eat that junk so much when I was little, that I can't even stand the smell!

AND.....they all taste the same! You can't hardly tell the difference between tuna helper and hamburger helper....kinda says something about the product...  :lipsrsealed:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I had to eat that junk so much when I was little, that I can't even stand the smell!

AND.....they all taste the same! You can't hardly tell the difference between tuna helper and hamburger helper....kinda says something about the product...  :lipsrsealed:

They do!!! God, do people really buy TUNA HELPER?! I was never able to stoop that low... :rotflmao:  I've had to eat some bad stuff just to survive back when I was young, but I think I'd do Gravy Train heated up before I'd do Tuna Helper!!!  :puke:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Speaking of Gravy Train, my fishing buddy would eat Dinty Moore Beef Stew outta the can when we were doing 2 day tournaments and camping out....now that IS Gravy Train in a can!!!! Alpo at best! In fact , it was the McGregor Tournament on Minnewawa/Big Sandy avatar pic I have of me where he was chowing it down!!!
« Last Edit: March 03/02/17, 08:00:00 PM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Baked chicky taters and gravy here tonight. Skipped da veggie! Cookies n cream ice cream for dessert later!