Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What makes you grumpy.....  (Read 18725 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Stupid damned commercials!! Was trying to watch a movie last nite, and I counted 9 commercials in a row...10 minutes of movie...then 8 more commercials... :banghead:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Stupid damned commercials!! Was trying to watch a movie last nite, and I counted 9 commercials in a row...10 minutes of movie...then 8 more commercials... :banghead:

Also why do they have to crank up da volume when da commercials come on :doah: Then you have ta turn it down and back up after da commercial. :taz: What a pain in da  :moon:
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline hawg

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Slow drivers on a 2 lane highway going side by side and SLOW make me very grumpy. 
I've been your age, you never been mine!

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
cardboard, i hate cardboard...
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
cardboard, i hate cardboard...

And how long have you had this dislike of cardboard objects, Mr. Boar?   ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
serious, frikn hate cardboard, everyti.e i turn arou, theres card board to be thrown awya. rips open garbage bages, takes up space, dosent crush right, its a pain, it sucks.
78.50"

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
serious, frikn hate cardboard, everyti.e i turn arou, theres card board to be thrown awya. rips open garbage bages, takes up space, dosent crush right, its a pain, it sucks.

Hey :taz: Boar,

Get off your :moon: and use your razor knife :whistling:
« Last Edit: November 11/03/16, 07:03:57 PM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
that will make more cardboard
78.50"

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
that will make more cardboard

I just noticed that: "When your wrong your seldom right" :happy1:

Many BWCA Reports

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
All the above makes me crabby (except cardboard)..lol. What's been driving me nuts lately is the lazy neighbors.  On house behind me has a compost pile  ( all grass) as high as the fence and when it's warm out it is putrid.  The Family next to me cuts the grass around 3 times a year and picks up the dog s...t almost never. The aroma when the wind is swirling is almost staggering.

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh and then there's the other neighbor that let's his German Shepherd bark non friggen stop, and the little tipper across the street that goes on and on for hours....I need a place in the country.

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
lee's posts make me grumpy :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
78.50"

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Things that don't work as they should.  Two things in particular... Staplers and grease guns.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
The Vikings offense line....
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman

Many BWCA Reports

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
reb gets grumpy if his neighbor lady dosent wear the apron he gaver her

[attachment deleted by admin]
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:dang reb you gotz a hotty there!; :bow: :happy1: :happy1:
« Last Edit: November 11/03/16, 09:31:18 PM by glenn57 »
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
I agree with you bobber, lazy ass neighbors. The guy two houses over is a pig, garbage and branches all through the yard, he cuts the grass maybe once a month. He has about 16 oak,locust cherry and apple trees in his yard, I'm 45yrs old and all the trees have been there before me so that tells you how big they are and he never picks up a single leaf. The neighbor next door who is 83yrs old and myself don't have a single tree in our yards but have to spend time and money cleaning his crap up every year. Freaking lazy ass hillbillies. I won't even get started on tree hugging hippie liberals
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Good 1 Boar! :clap: You got me :rotflmao: :laughroll:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
ok i'll steer this away from reb's neighbor lady.

christmas crap already. i hate christmas!!!!!! training-087 :banghead: :banghead: halloween day i stopped at fleet farm, they where putting that crap out already................the local paper had a menards christmas sale ad. sheez deer huntin aint even started.

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Oh sure and if it was me youd raise the roof with for a month. I knew you guys were hooked up!! :rotflmao:
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh sure and if it was me youd raise the roof with for a month. I knew you guys were hooked up!! :rotflmao:
naw were not...............i just dont want ol rebbie boy to get all worked up!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he's got a stressful enough life lookin for all dem snacks!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: ;)

Offline hawg

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
The 2 houses behind me turned to rentals and all the situations above happened. I put up one of those 6 ft dog eared plank fences, best $1000 bucks I've ever spent. I still have to get up real early a couple times each summer and spray round up about 2-3 feet at the bottom of their side of the fence or the weeds and creeping charlie get over to me.
I've been your age, you never been mine!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Wow, boober and hawg...you guys must live in my neighborhood!! I have the same prob.....a lazy azz slob neighbor. They're both in their early 30's, and do NOTHING over there.  Place is falling apart. She does "daycare", ie; watches 2 kids run around while she sits on their crumbling, crap piled deck, stuffs her gaping maw with chips, and watches them. He works a 9-5 desk job, M-F. Told me he doesn't have time to do stuff around the house. I told him that isn't a job, it's a friggin' vacation. They moved in 3 years ago, and now the place is over run with weeds and falling apart, and it was a very nice place...they actually have some huge weeds that are over the top of their deck base!!! Like 3' high! Look like small trees! I asked him three times to trim the foot high grass that's going thru my chain link fence; he just shrugged his shoulders and did nothing. I took the roundup to the fence and his side of the lawn. Took care of that.  His leaves are a foot deep out front, they keep blowing in my yard. I got PO'd  the other day and blew every leaf in my yard over into his. They're his anyway. Buncha lazy pigs. The drunken idjit with the continually barking dog and drunken domestics next door finally moved in September after six years of neighbors-from-hell crap.  Sure is nice to gave some peace and quiet.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Wow, boober and hawg...you guys must live in my neighborhood!! I have the same prob.....a lazy azz slob neighbor. They're both in their early 30's, and do NOTHING over there.  Place is falling apart. She does "daycare", ie; watches 2 kids run around while she sits on their crumbling, crap piled deck, stuffs her gaping maw with chips, and watches them. He works a 9-5 desk job, M-F. Told me he doesn't have time to do stuff around the house. I told him that isn't a job, it's a friggin' vacation. They moved in 3 years ago, and now the place is over run with weeds and falling apart, and it was a very nice place...they actually have some huge weeds that are over the top of their deck base!!! Like 3' high! Look like small trees! I asked him three times to trim the foot high grass that's going thru my chain link fence; he just shrugged his shoulders and did nothing. I took the roundup to the fence and his side of the lawn. Took care of that.  His leaves are a foot deep out front, they keep blowing in my yard. I got PO'd  the other day and blew every leaf in my yard over into his. They're his anyway. Buncha lazy pigs. The drunken idjit with the continually barking dog and drunken domestics next door finally moved in September after six years of neighbors-from-hell crap.  Sure is nice to gave some peace and quiet.
thats a nice apron you got da neighbor gal!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bow: :bow: :surrender: ;) :happy1:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
bad neighbors and barking dogs top the list,I'll add piss poor drivers and texting while driving moves the hot needle here...Most cars come with turn signals don't they? and what about low light driving conditions or poor weather,is it that hard to turn the headlights on?I believe its a law these days.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
I built out in the country for the reasons stated above.  I walk out my front step and hang it out to pee whenever I feel like it. 
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
When I was in my 20's, I rented an old farmhouse out in the country. Well water, no garbage,  and had to go out to the pump house every day to manually fire up pump to fill oak cistern in the basement. Had to run out when it was full to shut it off....all year long. If ya didn't run the milk house heater on it in winter, ya had no water. But, I could step off my porch, shoot the pheasants, tree rats, turkey, deer......and take a whiz right there, just like the General said. Looking back, that was the best time of my life.

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
and now ya got the neighbor lady, things just keep getting better and better huh reb?
78.50"

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
 Yer mean boar!😃 I live in the country too for a lot of those reasons Reb. What makes me grumpy is when people throw their garbage out their car window into my road ditch. Pigs! 🐷
« Last Edit: November 11/04/16, 09:18:45 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)