Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Site Interrupted  (Read 3702 times)

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Sorry about the site being interrupted from service this afternoon.....  :embarrassed:

Seems we exceeded or bandwidth that comes with the monthly hosting fees. I opted to increase the bandwidth, so service should be better.

Only problem is....there goes my beer money  pouty-1023.gif .....oh well, I need to get off the wagon anyways....
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
You can have some of my spare gin... :cool:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
i'm sure G will share his half empty coors lite!!!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
You can have some of my spare gin... :cool:

Whoa....that there is some toxic  :censored:

Thanx for the offer Dotch, but I still have a few bottles of Dandelion wine left that I can polish off first...  :drinking:

I'm just gonna have to start making beer  :happy1:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
ill.pitch in, what need(?
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Hosting fees went up from $42 to $54 per year with limited ban width. For an extra $30 per year, I upgraded to unlimited ban width. So, now it will be $84 a year just for hosting....The domain fees get payed every 2 years, so that's extra.

Thank's for the offer Boar, but I got this.
As long as you folks are enjoying the site, it's worth the admission fee....  :happy1:

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm guessing all on here have no problem pitching  in HD .. :happy1:. Thanks for making this site what it is!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
I appreciate what you've done.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup thanks HD.  You created a fun place to be.  Great bunch of guys.  Hope it stays this way.  Good fun.  I feel sort of bad if I don't check in daily. 

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
It should stay this way LPS...er, as long as I own it, it will... (as long as I keep my sanity)

Just figured you guy's might wanna know what is going on...better than being in the dark. I will give you answers if you ask, and will try to fix the things you may not like.

Been working with Doug on some ways to get more active members, and bring back some of the older ones.
Some bridges where burned back in the day, and slowly getting those fixed. It maybe a money pit, but to me, it's worth it!

If you feller's know of anyone else that would like it here, please let them know about us. If you stop in a bait store, maybe give us a plug....

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
And I will gladly donate  more Ice Rig donations.  If you can turn that into money it would work for me.  Just let me know. 

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
And I will gladly donate  more Ice Rig donations.  If you can turn that into money it would work for me.  Just let me know.

Thanks for the offer LPS  :happy1: I'll keep that in mind!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
same here...........has become my go to site!!!!!! even wit all da abuse!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :mad1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

be nice to get more info/posting from up nort. once your business cards etc are available i'd like to get them out and about in Itasca county!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
like I said earlier, even being rather new here, I'd be glad to help if I can. :happy1: :happy1:

even with the abuse!!!! sleazy-422.gif sleazy-422.gif
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
ah geez..........all HD's gotta do is dig up one of his milk cans from behind the back shed!!!!!!! smoking_a_joint-408.gif :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
what about the cream cans???
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
its where all the rich guys put there cash and then bury it!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: