Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 34th annual Perch Extravaganza  (Read 1484 times)

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman

34th annual Perch Extravaganza Sat. 2/25/17  8-2
This is the big one! Tables are turned....

[attachment deleted by admin]
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
As of today Steve from Portside has told me that the Perch contest is still on for this weekend!
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline kenhuntin

• Master Outdoorsman
  • FISH CHAMP#1 2010#10 2009#4 2008 colapsed 2011
A gun owner is a citizen
Those without are subjects

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
I have my buttons already. We had a house reserved out of red door for the weekend but the warm weather messed that up, they called and canceled us on Monday. I also read that they will hold all the festivities on shore. But I will still be there

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Portside Update....

We will have up to 6 shuttles running from north and south at least a mile. Also will be some resort stops along the way, by request if close by.
Sounds like a lot of PERCHERS will be coming up on Sat. That's great too! There is no SHOTGUN start, so if you just come up for the drawing there is no rush, noonish should work just fine.