Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Swedish Sausage  (Read 1438 times)

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Got the Swedish done a couple of days ago.  Been busy lately so finally got a chance to put up some pics.  Used my own recipe that I've been working on for around 2 years.  In the past they were good but there was always something missing.  Well using a different pepper and adjusting the allspice was the key along with using only white onions.  Recipe is on my site below if your interested in making some in the Homemade Sausage page.  I poached the rings in 170 degree water until the internal was around 155.  With some great mustard it can't be beat.  good luck.

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
That's gonna be my next endeavor :chef: , when spring rolls around. Looks great RH!
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
RH that is some good looking sausage and that flavor is so good!! :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I 2nd that rh, my last batch off your site turned out marvelous!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good job RH.  Will be looking at it..