Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Wild  (Read 45033 times)

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Hey Glenn,

Whose dis "Pitsburg Pengwaps" team. I notice day managed to find demselves in turd place in one a doze NHL minor league divisions. So, like da hawks agreed ta play um tonight day say. :scratch:
Well, I heard da hawks are lettin some a da locker room guys play tonight along wit da team bus driver who played some hockey when he was in high school. I might even watch da game :popcorn: for bout 10 minutes just for laughs.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Rumor has it dat dare bus broke down so day had ta rent one  bus_mooning-2176.gif

Let's see.... pens are in 3rd place, hawks are in 1st place but....... pens have 103 points hawks have 103 points  so what does that say about the WEAK western division your 2nd place team (sorry Glenn) wild would be in   5th place in our division. Which by the way is home to the defending Stanley Cup Champs um Um um wait for it wait for it.....oh yeah the Pittsburgh Penguins  sleazy-422.gif
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Hey Glenn,

Whose dis "Pitsburg Pengwaps" team. I notice day managed to find demselves in turd place in one a doze NHL minor league divisions. So, like da hawks agreed ta play um tonight day say. :scratch:
Well, I heard da hawks are lettin some a da locker room guys play tonight along wit da team bus driver who played some hockey when he was in high school. I might even watch da game :popcorn: for bout 10 minutes just for laughs.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Rumor has it dat dare bus broke down so day had ta rent one  bus_mooning-2176.gif

Let's see.... pens are in 3rd place, hawks are in 1st place but....... pens have 103 points hawks have 103 points  so what does that say about the WEAK western division your 2nd place team (sorry Glenn) wild would be in   5th place in our division. Which by the way is home to the defending Stanley Cup Champs um Um um wait for it wait for it.....oh yeah the Pittsburgh Penguins  sleazy-422.gif

"5th place in our division." :rotflmao: :rotflmao: I like dis guy :happy1:

Now back to reality. "So what does it say?"  tut_tut-3315.gif It say's after tonight da hawks will have da most points. "So let it be written so let it be done"
« Last Edit: March 03/29/17, 05:09:34 PM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :cry: I just found out that I can't get da game on TV here tonight :doah:

I guess I'll just have to watch Survivor Wit da wife. :angry:

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman

Now back to reality. "So what does it say?"  tut_tut-3315.gif It say's after tonight da hawks will have da most points. "So let it be written so let it be done"
[/quote]
 tut_tut-3315.gif The capitals and the blue jackets will have more overall points IF they win

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
    :reporter; New MNO Sports Pop Quiz, :cheerleader:

Question: What did the Blackhawks say to the Penguins after kickin their  :moon:

Answer:

« Last Edit: March 03/29/17, 10:12:28 PM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes it was an  :moon: whooping  :lipsrsealed:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
yada.....yada............yada.......... :blablabla: :blablabla: :blablabla: the real season starta April 12th, you'll both be signing da blues when da wild hold up dat big ole trophy!!!!!!!!! :bow: :bow: :happy1: :blues brothers: :dancinred: :dancinred: :Clap:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
yada.....yada............yada.......... :blablabla: :blablabla: :blablabla: the real season starta April 12th, you'll both be signing da blues when da wild hold up dat big ole trophy!!!!!!!!! :bow: :bow: :happy1: :blues brothers: :dancinred: :dancinred: :Clap:

Everyone please excuse Glenn's insane statements. You see he just released his first video and he's all excited. :doah:

I think the're going to take him back to the place where he belongs! :happy1:

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  Wild bring Stalock home say who?

Mar 29, 2017 at 10:10 p.m.

:coffee: .....
Former Minnesota Duluth goalie Alex Stalock (left) deflects a loose puck near Denver's Rhett Rakhshani at the DECC in Duluth. (2009 file / News Tribune) ST. PAUL — South St. Paul native Alex Stalock is coming home, at least for now.

Stalock, a former Minnesota Duluth goaltender, was recalled by the Minnesota Wild on Wednesday after spending the entire season as the No. 1 goalie with the Iowa Wild of the American Hockey League. He is 20-16-7 with a 2.31 goals-against average and a .924 save percentage and four shutouts in 45 games in the minors.

The 29-year-old Stalock provides another body between the pipes, and his call-up coincides with the well-documented struggles of backup goaltender Darcy Kuemper, who is 7-5-3 with a 3.26 goals-against average and a .900 save percentage.

To make matters worse for Kuemper, it seems that coach Bruce Boudreau has lost confidence in him.

Published reports say Stalock will start for the Wild tonight against Ottawa.

Stalock played three seasons at UMD from 2006-09 and ranked first in the NCAA in minutes played and led the Bulldogs to the WCHA playoff championship and the NCAA West Regional final in 2009.

Stalock signed a two-year, $1.3 million contract extension in February. He is on a one-way contract in the first year of the deal and a two-way contract in the second year.

A fourth-round pick in the 2005 NHL Draft, Stalock has played in 62 NHL games, all with the San Jose Sharks. He knew going into this season that he likely would spend it all in the minors.

Wild sign Kloos

After wrapping up his senior season at the University of Minnesota with last week's NCAA tournament loss to Notre Dame, senior center Justin Kloos needed some time to decompress.

"It's still tough," he said of Saturday's 3-2 defeat. "I'd still love to be playing college hockey right now. That wasn't in the cards. I'll have my regrets about that. Overall I'm really happy about my experience. You've got to live with it and move on."

Kloos started that process on Wednesday, signing a two-year, entry-level contract with the Wild, which will begin during the 2017-18 season. He will finish the rest of this season with the Iowa Wild.

"This morning I went over to the Minnesota Wild offices (in St. Paul) and made it official," Kloos said. "It's something I'll always remember. I've been looking forward to this since I was a little kid."

Kloos wasn't given much time to celebrate, immediately hopping in a car destined for Des Moines to join the AHL team. He chatted briefly with minor-league coach Derek Lalonde, though he was unsure what his exact role would be in the coming days.

"We practice (today); I know that," Kloos said. "I guess we'll figure out the rest from there."

Kloos served as team captain in his final two seasons with the Gophers, finishing his senior year with 18 goals and 25 assists. He finished with 150 points (63 goals, 87 assists) over the course of an illustrious four-year career with the Gophers.

Kloos, who graduated from Lakeville South High School, said the fact that he's from the area wasn't a big factor in his decision. He chose the Wild over offers from the Calgary Flames and Los Angeles Kings because he felt it provided the best track to the next level.

"It happens to be the Wild, and that's great being from here," Kloos said. "It was more about the opportunity and where they see me fitting in. I was looking for a good opportunity as far as a chance to play on a team that needed me. I wanted a good chance to make an impression, and I felt like I could help them. ... Obviously some of those centers (with the Minnesota Wild) are really good. They are getting older, though, and they can't play forever. I'm hoping to give them more depth."

Kloos likely will be in the lineup when the Iowa Wild play the Chicago Wolves on Friday. That statement in and of itself is something Kloos is still getting used to.

"I don't know if it's totally set in yet that I'm not a member of the Gophers anymore," he said. "I'm sure it'll set in soon. I'm excited to be a member of the Minnesota Wild."

Many BWCA Reports

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Everyone please excuse Glenn's insane statements. You see he just released his first video and he's all excited. :doah:

I think the're going to take him back to the place where he belongs! :happy1:

hehehehe!!!!!!!!! :nerd: head_banger-3532.gif

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
tut_tut-3315.gif Y'all will have to pry it out of the current champs hands first  sleazy-422.gif

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: based on the score last nite.......................no problem!!!!!!!!!!!! :surrender: :bow: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :sorry:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
tut_tut-3315.gif Y'all will have to pry it out of the current champs chumps hands first  sleazy-422.gif

Musta been a typo :bonk: Me fix for you! :rotflmao:

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
tut_tut-3315.gif Y'all will have to pry it out of the current champs chumps hands first  sleazy-422.gif

Musta been a typo :bonk: Me fix for you! :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: based on the score last nite.......................no problem!!!!!!!!!!!! :surrender: :bow: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :sorry:
No excuses here we got our butts handed to us last night but we will see when we get Malkin and Latang back off of injuries

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
First off Coffee this here is Wild thread with the loser Black Hawks mixed in. Surely not about those eastern wantabe rollerblading double runner blade want to be stick ball player 3.2 beer drinking gas station hoagie eating five inches of snow closes everything hockey players who have a few teams with some points because they feed off the rest of the teams in their league to make themselves good are not wanted here. sleazy-422.gif

My god, did I just defend the Black Hawks!!  fart-421.gif

btw Wild beat one of them Big Point Easdtern teams last night 5-1 with a back up goalie  smoking_a_joint-408.gif
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
First off Coffee this here is Wild thread with the loser Black Hawks mixed in. Surely not about those eastern wantabe rollerblading double runner blade want to be stick ball player 3.2 beer drinking gas station hoagie eating five inches of snow closes everything hockey players who have a few teams with some points because they feed off the rest of the teams in their league to make themselves good are not wanted here. sleazy-422.gif

My god, did I just defend the Black Hawks!!  fart-421.gif

btw Wild beat one of them Big Point Easdtern teams last night 5-1 with a back up goalie  smoking_a_joint-408.gif
Good to see your feeling a little spunky there bobby. Yes we are hoggie eating beer drinking people here but we are real men and don't drink 3.2 beer that's  for Midwestern softies  ;). That's ok I can take the abuse from all the haters because after all we are the city of champions so we're use to the abuse/jeliousy from all the pretenders out there  :laughroll: :laughroll:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
      "The Great Pretenders"

Hey!
That's the only way Glenn and Bobby can try to keep pace with the superior teams such as the Hawks and Penguins.

I had a chance ta listen to da new Minnesota Wilds theme song that will be playing at the rest of their seasons games. :happy1:

The Great Pretenders:
« Last Edit: March 03/31/17, 10:09:22 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
      "The Great Pretenders"

Hey!
That's the only way Glenn and Bobby can try to keep pace with the superior teams such as the Hawks and Penguins.

I had a chance ta listen to da new Minnesota Wilds theme song that will be playing at the rest of their seasons games. :happy1:

tut_tut-3315.gif tut_tut-3315.gif tut_tut-3315.gif tut_tut-3315.gif face_plant-2139.gif

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Looks like da Hawks will have to go out and stomp some more :moon: tonight against da Columbus Blue Jackasses. Meanwhile Dose udder guys (the Guinn's & Wild) can sit home and lick der wounds.

Many BWCA Reports

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks like da Hawks will have to go out and stomp some more :moon: tonight against da Columbus Blue Jackasses. Meanwhile Dose udder guys (the Guinn's & Wild) can sit home and lick der wounds.
dont  you gotta go play wit worms and handcuffs or sumptun????????????????? :scratch: :scratch: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
dont  you gotta go play wit worms and handcuffs or sumptun????????????????? :scratch: :scratch: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

No! but I do godda start on da income tax or Borgie will kick my freakin :moon: Over & Out!
« Last Edit: March 03/31/17, 10:48:38 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Columbus Blue Jackets loose to Chicago Blackhawks 3 to 1
3/31/17  10:01 pm

This should help the Pittsburg Penguins.

Bobby wake up...... Bobby! :rotflmao:

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Columbus Blue Jackets loose to Chicago Blackhawks 3 to 1
3/31/17  10:01 pm

This should help the Pittsburg Penguins.

Bobby wake up...... Bobby! :rotflmao:
Lee you hit me right on the head that is exactly what I was doing, chemo makes be sleep during  the day and up all night!! Wild down two more points but play later today... I will tape the game as I bet I will be sleeping  pouty-1023.gif
Bobby Bass

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :reporter; The Minn wild are on a roll :Clap:

NASHVILLE PREDATORS   loose to    MINNESOTA WILD  3 to 0

:oops1:

:popcorn: ......
 NASHVILLE PREDATORS   Beat training-087   MINNESOTA WILD  3 to 0

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

April fools! :moon:

« Last Edit: April 04/01/17, 06:32:08 PM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Your right Lee, hopefully there's some meat dragging going on with this team, if not there doomed...

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
The Hawks decided to do a little "In your Face" and "Catch Me If You Can" today. All just so they could torment :taz: the Minnesota Wild. They wanted to make it look like the Wild could gain on da Hawks so we lost today on purpose.

Hawks 2 Boston 3

:popcorn: Come and get us boys! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:reporter; Na- Na..... Na- Na..... Na.....Na! :oscar:
« Last Edit: April 04/03/17, 07:04:33 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: hey Glenn I am getting a little worried about Lee's Black Hawks,  pouty-1023.gif they lost yesterday and the Wild won.. I sure hope the Hawks make it out of the first round of the play offs so the Wild can take them out, maybe In 5  sleazy-422.gif
Bobby Bass

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yea Bobby, i sensed that also!!!!!!!!!!!! think Lee is so nervous he cant find any nite crewlers the ground shakes so bad!!!!!!!!!! pouty-1023.gif :doah: :rotflmao:

so your gonna give the hawks one game huh?????????? :rotflmao:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: hey Glenn I am getting a little worried about Lee's Black Hawks,  pouty-1023.gif they lost yesterday and the Wild won.. I sure hope the Hawks make it out of the first round of the play offs so the Wild can take them out, maybe In 5  sleazy-422.gif

"Maybe" :scratch:

I love that show of confidence.

Don't look for Glenn on this thread to back you up because he's already said he has :

Many BWCA Reports

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i aint thrown in no towel!!!!!!!!!! :bonk: :bonk: face_plant-2139.gif