Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: MNO Staff  (Read 4115 times)

Offline grumpy

• FAWKINNAE!!
Is there a list of MNO owners/staff?  Just curious is all.  Not sure if there's a spot where they've introduced themselves or not.   confused-3316.gif

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I'm the "Owner" of the site....

I say that loosely, because I believe we are all "owners" as members of the site. I just maintain it, fix it when it's broken.

Why? Is there something I can help you with Grumpy?
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline hawg

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
You'll like it here Grumpy, gets kind of silly sometimes but it's a good bunch of people and staff. Try getting a friendly, cordial answer like HD's out of the "more fun site". It's light years different here.
I've been your age, you never been mine!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
You'll like it here Grumpy, gets kind of silly sometimes but it's a good bunch of people and staff. Try getting a friendly, cordial answer like HD's out of the "more fun site". It's light years different here.

2nd this.
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
what you talkin about willis!!!!!!!!!!! :scratch: :coffee: :doah:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
what you talkin about willis!!!!!!!!!!! :scratch: :coffee: :doah:

And there's the proof in the pudding. Puddin' head speaks.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Also there is a rumor going around that we may have a Jet....  I haven't actually seen it yet.  But how cool is that???

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Also there is a rumor going around that we may have a Jet....  I haven't actually seen it yet.  But how cool is that???

Now, if we just had a guy named Bennie..... :dancinred:     :laugh:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
BENNIE AND THE JET?????????????? :scratch:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Buh buh buh Bennie and the jetsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...."They're weird and they're wonderful"...  :rocker; :rotflmao:

Offline Easy

• Master Outdoorsman

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

You're locked onto that jet thing.  When he said "....and we can take the jet.....", he may not have meant "(everyone) we".

I think he and Fawkinee are probably tooling around it right now.  "Minnesota Outdoors" logo on the tail and sides. 

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Flying around pulling a banner over the beaches of the west coast  hubba_hubba-404.gif hubba_hubba-404.gif. Thanks , now I have that friggen song in my head.. :bonk:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Flying around pulling a banner over the beaches of the west coast  hubba_hubba-404.gif hubba_hubba-404.gif. Thanks , now I have that friggen song in my head.. :bonk:

Better that, than this one...!!   "la la la la la  la  la la laaaa,......."      :censored:

https://youtu.be/RqbpzEHuO2g

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: you putz!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sleazy-422.gif

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe drop some water balloons on Del...

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
  Yes there is in fact an MNO jet.  We started out with a small plane.  Against our better judgement we let Thegreatoutdoors borrow it for a weekend to look for Ciscos.  This is what it looked like when he brought it back.  I'm not sure where he took it but he did attract a lot of attention.  The insurance company happily paid up stating that usually claims involving TGO involve something that sank to the bottom of the lake.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.