Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Next project in shop underway  (Read 3018 times)

Offline Auggie

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Start'em young
    • www.wallhangerstaxidermystudio.com
So between jobs in the shop and evenings I don't have baseball games or practice, highschool trap league or dance to run my rugrats to I've been working on my bathroom shower.
Somehow I forgot to put a trap in for my shower when a poured the concrete a couple years ago😡
So before I could cut concrete I had to find my lines in the concrete for the radiant heat. Used a little laser heat reading gun worked great! Then I cut and pounded carefully!
I installed the trap and drain and built up the floor of the shower with some cement.
Shane Augeson
Wallhangers Taxidermy Studio
9040 40th St NW
Milan MN 56262
www.wallhangerstaxidermystudio.com
320-269-3337

Offline Auggie

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Start'em young
This morning while waiting on some 🐟 to thaw enough to skin I cut the tile and layed it out for a dry run. Maybe put it in tonight.
Shane Augeson
9040 40th St NW
Milan MN 56262
320-269-3337

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
So between jobs in the shop and evenings I don't have baseball games or practice, highschool trap league or dance to run my rugrats to I've been working on my bathroom shower.
Somehow I forgot to put a trap in for my shower when a poured the concrete a couple years ago😡
So before I could cut concrete I had to find my lines in the concrete for the radiant heat. Used a little laser heat reading gun worked great! Then I cut and pounded carefully!
I installed the trap and drain and built up the floor of the shower with some cement.
isnt that cement gonna slide down onto a big pile????????? :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Auggie

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Start'em young
Any things possible I guess. But since the work was done by a non union employee I think I'll be ok!😂😂 :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:
Shane Augeson
9040 40th St NW
Milan MN 56262
320-269-3337

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I sure like that pattern!! :happy1: and I was more or less giving you crap about the side ways picture!! :happy1:
« Last Edit: May 05/01/17, 02:21:03 PM by glenn57 »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
lookin good Auggie :happy1:
ah your just sucking up so he don't shoot at you when you try and steal his asparagus! tut_tut-3315.gif :moon:

Offline Auggie

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Start'em young
I sure like that pattern!! :happy1: and I was more or less giving you crap about the side ways picture!! :happy1:
Thanks Glenn. Just giving ya a little $hit buddy, I figured you were used to it ;)
Shane Augeson
9040 40th St NW
Milan MN 56262
320-269-3337

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks Glenn. Just giving ya a little $hit buddy, I figured you were used to it ;)
yep ....pretty much!!!! like water off a ducks backside!!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Auggie

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Start'em young
Good deal, now I gotta get back to working on some fish......nobody else leaning on a shovel around here Glenn and my 1/2 break is over😁
Shane Augeson
9040 40th St NW
Milan MN 56262
320-269-3337

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
lookin good Auggie :happy1:
ah your just sucking up so he don't shoot at you when you try and steal his asparagus! tut_tut-3315.gif :moon:

I'm not worried about me, as a retired union member with a pension yet, I'm a good guy!!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Is this out in the shop?  :scratch:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Auggie

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Start'em young
Shane Augeson
9040 40th St NW
Milan MN 56262
320-269-3337

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Is this out in the shop?  :scratch:
Yes sir!

Dang...you might as well move out there when yur done.....  :happy1:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Auggie

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Start'em young
I could. Got full laundry, TV, bedroom upstairs. I might need to when the Warden tosses me out😁
All kidding aside, the shower and laundry will get used often. I can keep the fish smell out of the house along with some of the other unpleasant odors. Hog barn clothes, and shower after too.
I also have some buddies that stay here for about 10-12 days during deer season too, that's why I put the bedroom in upstairs.
Shane Augeson
9040 40th St NW
Milan MN 56262
320-269-3337

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I could. Got full laundry, TV, bedroom upstairs. I might need to when the Warden tosses me out😁
All kidding aside, the shower and laundry will get used often. I can keep the fish smell out of the house along with some of the other unpleasant odors. Hog barn clothes, and shower after too.
I also have some buddies that stay here for about 10-12 days during deer season too, that's why I put the bedroom in upstairs.

sweet set up!!!