Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Rocking in the Salem  (Read 1966 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I am putting this in the camping thread cuz we are rocking out in the camper.  I got a new laptop to replace my knock around lap top.  I like a 15" for that. It is the one I bring to work etc.  The wifi from the house reaches out here.  Have a nice PC in my office and the wife has a nice laptop too.  Well we are listening to Eric Clapton Unplugged!!!!  Fantastic CD.  Sort of forgot about about it.  Brought them out recently with the great speakers in the new camper.  And having a great time.  Have pork roast in the oven as we speak.  Bob the female cat is in the cupboards looking for critters which I hope are not here.  lol  So anyway having a great night with the wife and just wanted to say hi to all from the new camper.. 

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Good for you, have fun!  :rotflmao:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Excellent! I believe some live-streaming vid from "Rockin da Salem" is now in order! Here; I'll put the background music on for ya....

https://youtu.be/6pa9-w2vvIA

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
way to funny!!!   good for you folks!!! :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Life is good barry, life is good!!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"