Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: any plans fer the 4th weekend?  (Read 5427 times)

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
is that just Saturday???     :rotflmao:

sorry had to do that!!
he's not union, he'll never get it all done!!  :moon: :rotflmao: :laughroll: :laughroll: :super smiley:
I can work circles around you Union guys and still have time to throw a few back... leaning on shovel's is NOT in my vocabulary....
It will ALL get done before you even start thinking about picking your first dingle berry...... :rotflmao:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Retired on Osakis

• Master Outdoorsman
Going to listen to the fireworks, fireworks, and more fireworks. Already started about 5 o'clock with the kids a few places over shooting off bottle rockets. I going to try and put in the new bird feeder area the wife wants done. Just what I wanted to do.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
hey HD glenn was the dirt worker!!!   I used knifes!!!!  again it was funny!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
hey HD glenn was the dirt worker!!!   I used knifes!!!!  again it was funny!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
you putz. I welded stainless steel for 28 years. Now I tell guys like HD to quit whining!!! :sleazy: :mooning: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Is it true you welded arm rests on shovels so the union guys could lean on them longer?  :scratch:  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Is it true you welded arm rests on shovels so the union guys could lean on them longer?  :scratch:  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
yep it's true. We did that for security people, police and state federal and county employees!!! :moon: :moon: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
« Last Edit: July 07/01/17, 12:16:53 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
you putz. I welded stainless steel for 28 years. Now I tell guys like HD to quit whining!!! :sleazy: :mooning: :rotflmao:

Yup...and I'm one of those guys that have to go back and re-weld those last 28 years of weld....  :nerd:  :mooning:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Spent the day day discing the front plot, and getting er seeded....
Did run to town and got some Loyd's ribs on sale at Maynerds.
Got the dandelion wine filtered, and put in jugs (one more filter, and will be bottled)
Weeded 2 gardens.....all before Muffin head even thought about his first Mick minni.....

:rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Yup...and I'm one of those guys that have to go back and re-weld those last 28 years of weld....  :nerd:  :mooning:
:rotflmao: yea you wish! :tut: :mooning: :rotflmao:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Got everything done except take the boat out...was just to hot out for my liking on the lake.

But the door turned out really nice!

[attachment deleted by admin]