Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: A family in need.  (Read 33299 times)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Yeah, GG, I think he was the 1st in line. His was in the mail before I had even wrote mine out, I believe. :scratch:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Mike-didn't you all ready send me one?

sure did and Reb settle down!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline gophergunner

• Master Outdoorsman
No one needs to mail a second check.  One is just fine, but I do appreciate your offer.  Anyone interested in going to deliver this stuff with me on Sunday December 17th in Sandstone?  I could match up with you anywhere along the I-35 corridor.  I'll be leaving from Prior Lake.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
ill be send my box nexr monday
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Netzel126

• Minnow
HI everyone! I want to thank you all for what you all have done. And you all are making a big  difference in the xmas season for me and my family more then anyone knows.I talked to my wife when this all started and we both got a little watery eyes. Well more then watery we cant belive there is so many of you willing to help are family out and dont even know us. Even sitting here wrighting this is getting to me because its so hard to believe. And I want you all know how much we appreciate all the help you have done for us and are kids it will make there day for sure.and I promise to you all we will pay it fowerd any way we can.

Thank,you so much once agin

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
dang I got a couple tears just reading that Netzel126...........    glad to hear from ya too!!!   hope ya all have a great holiday season!!!!!

Offline Netzel126

• Minnow
Also this is how it got started. I started to talk to,a great person on fb and he didnt even shy way from the problems I was having he talked to me. And he didnt have to,say anything back at all but he did. And it was first about are car we,bought and then the rearend went out. And then my mom not doing to well. And then I,started to tell him,more and more. About my brother that pasted away and about my son that pasted away and that my dad dont want anything to,do with me. I didnt ask for help I just asked for someone to talk to. And with everything going its hard with not having the money for stuff for,my son and hunting and my daughter dor her stuff. And he started this and then a lot of people started saying they will,help us out in this hard time and its all over welling because I didnt think there was people out there still that wpuld help us out. But I was,wrong and you once,again you have no,idea how much this touched are hearts and soul.and want to thank everyone out there.because not only did you all make a difference in my life its also making a difference in my kids life and my wife's. I wish I,could shake everyone's hands and say thank,you person to,person but I cant. So I have to,say it on here. I will pay it fowerd anyway I,can. Sorry if its hard to,read,my stuff with the spelling and so on.

Thank you again

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
We'll probably get you to come on one of our get-togethers...and we'll meet you then...  :happy1:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Netzel126

• Minnow
That would be great.I would love to come and meet everyone of you guys.and shake your hands because u all are making a big difference in are life's.

Offline gophergunner

• Master Outdoorsman
ill be send my box nexr monday
Thanks Boar.  They will really appreciate it.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry I'm late for the gathering guys. Gogher I'm probably only a handful of miles from you, and I'm sure between my kids I can find up some clothing , boots, sporting goods or whatever.   It's a great thing you have going on here!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Hi Netzel! I know we're all glad to be able to help someone out! I'd bet that almost each and everyone of us on here has gone through some tough times and situations in our lives, and think nothing of helping someone else thru the same thing, since we've all been there at one time or another. Makes it almost second nature to just do it. I hope you have a great holiday season, and remember that the greatest gift of all is what you have together in each other.....

Reb   :smiley:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry I'm late for the gathering guys. Gogher I'm probably only a handful of miles from you, and I'm sure between my kids I can find up some clothing , boots, sporting goods or whatever.   It's a great thing you have going on here!!

Bet some of that bacon would go over good!  :azn:

Offline gophergunner

• Master Outdoorsman
Never too late sir.  Anything you contribute will be greatly appreciated and put to good use.

Offline gophergunner

• Master Outdoorsman
We'll probably get you to come on one of our get-togethers...and we'll meet you then...  :happy1:
If you guys get a get together going and Shane needs a ride, I'll make sure he gets there.

Offline gophergunner

• Master Outdoorsman
I just opened the mail and rec'd a check from a member in Baudette.  Thank you very much for your generous contribution.

Offline gophergunner

• Master Outdoorsman
We could still use sz. XL coats for the mother and daughter.  We have cobbled together enough money now that I should be able to buy them unless someone has one to donate.  This is going well guys. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Pretty sure Baudette is LPS's turf. :scratch:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
yup thats shkuld be our ol paly waly neighborhood freindly lps
78.50"

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup, you tell'em ol' boarzy woarzy dropped the Fireball on da floorzy.  :rotflmao:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
sure did rebie rapie pants full of crapie.
78.50"

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Myself working outside for a living long John's are a must,  with saying that I always received some for Xmas.  These 3 pairs in the pic have hardly been touched  ( I run em down til they are pretty holey then Chuck em). 34-32 is close to what they are.  The cleaning kit I'll restock the liquids and pads. Can he or she use The  boots ?they are a lacross youth 9 1/2.  For sure I'll match boars twenty!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
sure did rebie rapie pants full of crapie.

Da der...is funny....no matter who you are!
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
So's dis!!!   :mooning:

Offline gophergunner

• Master Outdoorsman
Myself working outside for a living long John's are a must,  with saying that I always received some for Xmas.  These 3 pairs in the pic have hardly been touched  ( I run em down til they are pretty holey then Chuck em). 34-32 is close to what they are.  The cleaning kit I'll restock the liquids and pads. Can he or she use The  boots ?they are a lacross youth 9 1/2.  For sure I'll match boars twenty!!!
You hit a home run here sir.  Every bit of this was needed!  If the cleaning kit needs patches, I"ve got plenty here, so don't buy any.  PM to you with my address on it's way.  Thank you very much. 

Offline gophergunner

• Master Outdoorsman
If anybody has some light weight gloves suitable for hunting in chilly but not necessarily cold weather, we could use 'em.  I'm thinking of "work" goves either in brown, camo, or orange.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I might, how many pairs??

Offline gophergunner

• Master Outdoorsman
I might, how many pairs??
Two pair would let us have a pair each for Shane and his son.  Thank you very much.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
hey gopher,

2 pair camo, 1 pair orange camo, 1 brown pair..  going into the mail today or tomorrow...

hope this helps ya,

Mike

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
mybcare packave will be in the mail tuesday
78.50"