Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Since the updates....  (Read 3150 times)

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
The main forum seems to be running better, faster..... (PC desktop version)

But, we have seem to have lost the "phone version" of the website (it seems blocky, and off center)
(not sure about "I" phones)

On most phones, you can request a "desktop" version of the website....and it looks fine.

The question is? I can pay for another $25 a year to have a "phone" version of MNO (which does not have any of the headers or background)...is it worth it? How many of you folks use it? https://smfmobile.com/

Can you find what you need?

We thought that maybe the pod cast bar, or the bottom video was the cause of the distortion, but that wasn't the case (encase you were wondering why you haven't seen them)

Let me know what you think................
HD
« Last Edit: March 03/01/18, 05:46:23 PM by HD »
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
I use my iPhone and yes it is a little jumbled but I adapted and I'm used to the change now so for me it's no big deal so I don't see the need for more of a monthly expense for you unless you are worried about new members. I think we are all pretty adaptable here and just like anything else after awhile the members will get used to the change while using their phones. Thanks
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
No cell here, so fine as is for me :happy1: My $.02
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Same as coffee, kinda a pain but I'll get used to it. Do what ya gotta HD. :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I wasn't using the phone version on my phone before. So no change for me.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Logging in on the phone... I kinda like it that the recent posts are shifted to the bottom of the page.  I have to scroll down, but there is more room to display them.  If nothing else - I'd say it is an improvement - even without spending more on a dedicated app.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I view on my PC at home or my laptop when away from home.  Have never tried on my smart phone.