Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Sweet treats  (Read 6439 times)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
We have everything from grilling ,smoking , oven and stove top grub on here but haven't seen much on the good stuff. Momma whipped up a double batch of rice crispy bars , with Carmel,  peanut butter and chocolate in the middle.. :happy1:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
they include marshmellows??????? if so  :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

they look good  though!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
by the way boober...………...I like the sweet treets thread!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

ya done good!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :kingscourt: :kingscourt:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
thier awesome bobb!! don't mind glenn his social cues are way off. he deff iney has food intolerence
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman

Well ya, momma wants to know how you make em, Elmer's glue??? :rotflmao:  :moon:
« Last Edit: May 05/18/19, 05:24:13 PM by Bobberineyes »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Well ya, momma wants to know how you make em, Elmer's glue??? :rotflmao:  :moon:
we don't!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning: and if she does...….I wont touch them gawd aweful things!!! might as well pour a bag of sugar down your throat!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Couple more to add to the list lps..sugar, marshmallows.. :mooning: Keep the treats coming gents!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

we don't!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning: and if she does...….I wont touch them gawd aweful things!!! might as well pour a bag of sugar down your throat!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
  :happy1: Anybody else think  :scratch: he could use a little sweetin up most of the time? ;)  :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :tut: :tut: my bride says i'm plenty sweet enough!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :sleazy: :sleazy:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I'm guessing Mrs. Boober knows she has Boober in a compromising position, convalescing with his bad wheel and all. And glenn, marshmallows? Seriously? How do you make S'mores?  :rotflmao: I used to get into the marshmallows in the cupboard as a kid. Between that and the chocolate chips, I'd eat most of the bag. When Mom wanted to bake something she'd find the evidence and ask who ate all of them. I'd always tell her I didn't eat all of them. There are still a few left in the bottom of the bag!  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm guessing Mrs. Boober knows she has Boober in a compromising position, convalescing with his bad wheel and all. And glenn, marshmallows? Seriously? How do you make S'mores?  :rotflmao: I used to get into the marshmallows in the cupboard as a kid. Between that and the chocolate chips, I'd eat most of the bag. When Mom wanted to bake something she'd find the evidence and ask who ate all of them. I'd always tell her I didn't eat all of them. There are still a few left in the bottom of the bag!  :happy1:
I don't eat smores either. sweets and beer don't go well together!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: now a good ole pizza pocket!!!!!! :wowza: :wowza:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
No S'mores? So can we put chocolate and graham crackers on the list too?  :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
No S'mores? So can we put chocolate and graham crackers on the list too?  :rotflmao:
nope....me likes both...…….then add marshmellows………………. :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:tut: :tut: my bride says i'm plenty sweet enough!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :sleazy: :sleazy:

there ya go dreamin again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  she sends ya away all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: May 05/19/19, 08:40:25 AM by mike89 »
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I don't eat smores either. sweets and beer don't go well together!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: now a good ole pizza pocket!!!!!! :wowza: :wowza:
Pizza pocket!! :scratch: :doah: Not here. :puke: :puke:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Pizza pocket!! :scratch: :doah: Not here. :puke: :puke:
dem are nummy!!!!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
A little history of diabetes in the family so I kinda watch my sugar & carbs. Not much on pop or candy anymore. Do like a good cookie, Oreo's or a homemade chocolate chip, most of the time. :happy1: Brownies or a Mrs. Smith's / Marie Callender's pie once in a while too

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
A little history of diabetes in the family so I kinda watch my sugar & carbs. Not much on pop or candy anymore. Do like a good cookie, Oreo's or a homemade chocolate chip, most of the time. :happy1: Brownies or a Mrs. Smith's / Marie Callender's pie once in a while too
I take meds for it but its not way up there...…..besides ya only live once!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Never found 1 that I liked, no taste to 'em. :tut: All crust & sauce, about 2 pcs of pepperoni or whatever the filling is 'sposed to be inside. :thumbs: Rather have a Tombstone, at least 1 can doctor them up

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I take meds for it but its not way up there...…..besides ya only live once!!!!!!!
No meds for me, yet! Don't want to start either. :tut:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Never found 1 that I liked, no taste to 'em. :tut: All crust & sauce, about 2 pcs of pepperoni or whatever the filling is 'sposed to be inside. :thumbs: Rather have a Tombstone, at least 1 can doctor them up
:doah: :tut: :tut: no no no...…...da pizza pockets you make with a campfire. I agree the store bought ones suck!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :doah: :bonk: WTH? If you'd said WF then maybe? :scratch: ;) :smiley:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
We make homemade calzones now and then,  good stuff. I wondered yesterday when I started this thread how many of you old farts dont  eat sweets.. :nerd: :whistling:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ice cream is my downfall.  With chocolate or my favorite topping is caramel/butterscotch. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
We make homemade calzones now and then,  good stuff. I wondered yesterday when I started this thread how many of you old farts dont  eat sweets.. :nerd: :whistling:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: awe man sweets in the morning for breakfast is the best. give me a couple donuts, or a cake and that kicks butt over any thing.

ice cream...……...between ma and myself we can easily go through a 5 qt pail of ice cream a week. kemps of course. its usually chocolate, the mint chocolate chip or neapolatian.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Vanilla with peanuts here!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
GF made strawberry bread the other day, with walnut pieces, and that was darn good!!!  love a good soft serve cone too!!!   lemon bars and cookies too!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
my wifey makes banana bars from over ripe nanners!!!!!!! OH MY GAWD!!!!!!  :hubba: :hubba: :hubba: has a cream cheese topping/frosting. and its not diet friendly. :smoking: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
dat good too!!! 

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
About the only thing that I really like, and only have it, maybe, once every couple years....is a really good New York cheese cake.

I've never been one for sweets.
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!