Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Just funnies.....  (Read 348197 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yes welcome Sharon!!!  I look at IDO at times so am glad you are checking this site out too!!!  you have already met Glenn so it's only up hill from there!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Welcome Sharon! Nothing wrong with Crocs. Actual unretouched photo of my feet taken moments ago in suburban Flanders ON. Glenn is jealous that he doesn't have them along with my Pioneer steak knife collection... :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :pouty: :pouty:by they way Sharon............yuo'll notice.......if ya havent already....... :confused: :surrender: i get thoroughly verbally abused here!!!!  :surrender: :doah: :rolleyes: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Nice to meet you.  Good idea with the Crocks.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Sharon, you'll like it here........just a bunch of misfits and goofballs!!!!!! we even occasionally post hunting and fishing stuff!!!!! :rolleyes:
Ya, what Glenn said.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Iowaboy1

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Being a newbie here I havent figured the forums yet, but what I am asking for will work here too as it is kind of silly.
My grandson lately has been wetting the bed a lot , I have prevented him from drinking anything after 7 PM but his habits havent seemed to change yet.
You see, he is 12 years old and does this every dang night shortly after midnight.
 I know its normal for boys to do this but from the top of the dresser????

Offline Iowaboy1

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
This is one of my stories that I wrote for Glenn57 a few years ago, it so happened on that site that someone had asked for a bear tale, so I obliged with my own story.

A couple of years ago when on vacation near Bemidji I was out for a walk in the forest near our resort when I heard a bear snort not very far from me.
I lost my senses and instead of staying still I took off on a dead run.
that bear was right on my heels and I was sweating like Marilyn Manson at a Baptist revival

It let out a huge growl right in my ear and I knew I was going to die while on vacation, the funny thing was I was starting to get cold.
I didnt know if I was that exhausted and near death from running so hard for an old fat man or if it was the fact that bear had chased me from June clean into December.

I kept running and ran smack dab into a tree with a loud thump.
when I came to I realized that the FW had been snoring in my ear all that time and I had fallen out of bed and was cold from not having any blankets on me.

so there you have it, an  Iowaboy1 bear tale.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao:

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Someone's been watching to much of The Golden Bachelor...  :embarrassed:  Just sayin'  :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn's class mates sent that to him I heard!!!   

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Geez Glenn, you are the one those cougars want.  Their little Glenny.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:   Actually are the turkey vulture type that you like.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn's class mates sent that to him I heard!!!
:rotflmao: :confused: well that new guy from Iowa texted that to me.noone I know.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :coffee:

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
 ;)

Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Jrasmussen

• Xtreme Outdoorsman

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:  At least the kid has his poop in a group....

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
 :scratch:

Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
 :drinking: Kinda sounds like when G and I go fishing...  :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Fish Humiliated After Being Reeled In By Little Girl With Princess Rod BabylonBee  ;)

BATON ROUGE, LA — A local fish was absolutely humiliated after being caught by a six-year-old girl wielding a flimsy pink princess rod.

"I'll never live this down," said Gary the fish as he swam away in shame. "How did I not see that coming?"

According to sources, six-year-old Madelyn was reeling in her slice of hot dog when she felt a slight tug on the line. "Daddy! Fishy fishy!" shouted Madelyn, jumping up and down. "Aww look at him! He looks so sad! Can we eat him??"

As Madelyn's dad pulled poor Gary off the hook, Gary took stock of his surroundings. "You've got to be kidding me," said Gary as he surveyed the princess pole. "Yup, that's a princess pole. Oh man, that girl is tiny. Please, big man, just go ahead and filet me. The boys in the pond are never going to let me hear the end of this."

At publishing time, Gary was wondering where this delicious new slice of hot dog floating in front of him had come from.

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
 :doah:

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
A

mm

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :coffee:

Offline DennyO

• Outdoorsman
Welcome Sharon! Nothing wrong with Crocs. Actual unretouched photo of my feet taken moments ago in suburban Flanders ON. Glenn is jealous that he doesn't have them along with my Pioneer steak knife collection... :rotflmao:
I can clearly see that you are in 2-wheel drive and not in 4-wheel drive for 2 reasons!

1st there is carpet on the floor!

2nd you don't have the heal strap around the ankles to put you into 4-Wheel Drive!!
« Last Edit: November 11/09/23, 12:23:31 AM by DennyO »

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Crocs are kinda handy when going in and outdoors as much as I do. In 2-wheel drive, it doesn't take much effort to dump the chore boots and slide into them. Helps keep from tracking dirt in the house. What surprises me is how warm my feet stay.

« Last Edit: November 11/08/23, 09:33:25 AM by Dotch »