Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: corona pandemic~  (Read 503376 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
:scratch: Hmmm, think I know somebody who spends some time in at least 3, if not 4 of those counties. :whistling:
:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :doah: yea i tink i know someone dat does too!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked: :shocked: :surrender: :surrender: :surrender: :doah:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Might at Wally World if she tries to grab my TP from me....... :rotflmao:

Are ya gonna put a mask and hat on that pooch for us to laugh at? *HINT* 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, I ain't goin' ANYWHERE not fully locked and loaded! It's goin' crazy now with the cancellation on the MLB season...the NBA season...rest of the NHL season.....now talking the racing and drag season too!!!!! SH**! Shut down the entire world!

Online Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman
Might at Wally World if she tries to grab my TP from me....... :rotflmao:

Are ya gonna put a mask and hat on that pooch for us to laugh at? *HINT*

No you’ll have to settle for this.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Aw shucks......Lab Ali Buba!  :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
so where is the cure???????  just asking......

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Has it gotten to this yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LawuQG8Z81w

oh my dats funny and sad all at once!!!!

Ya how sick is that... BUT I need to watch it again.  LL

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
"We have decided, like many others in our industry, to temporarily suspend in-store food and beverage sampling. We have also increased our cleaning measures and, in our coffee shops, we have temporarily suspended the filling of guests’ re-useable cups."

glenn's busy picketing down at the grocery store where they've suspended all the free food samples...  :mad1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
"We have decided, like many others in our industry, to temporarily suspend in-store food and beverage sampling. We have also increased our cleaning measures and, in our coffee shops, we have temporarily suspended the filling of guests’ re-useable cups."

glenn's busy picketing down at the grocery store where they've suspended all the free food samples...  :mad1:
:tut: :tut: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Well the panic has hit Andover.  Yesterday the toilet paper was full and today at Cub one pack is the limit.  Funny how the Charmin was fully stocked.  Must be crapy toilet paper.  I told my wife to go to Amazon and order some.  Did pick up some more 80% ground beef in 3 pound tubes.  I don't know why they cancel the games.  Play the game but with no fans.  At least they get the TV ad money.  I'm not canceling fishing or hunting.  Life goes on.  Market will go up again in a couple of months.  good luck.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Well the panic has hit Andover.  Yesterday the toilet paper was full and today at Cub one pack is the limit.  Funny how the Charmin was fully stocked.  Must be crapy toilet paper.  I told my wife to go to Amazon and order some.  Did pick up some more 80% ground beef in 3 pound tubes.  I don't know why they cancel the games.  Play the game but with no fans.  At least they get the TV ad money.  I'm not canceling fishing or hunting.  Life goes on.  Market will go up again in a couple of months.  good luck.

well said Rh!!!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I was fortunate to have stocked up recently before hoarding TP became a "thing". I detest running low on @$$wipe so will routinely scour the local ads for the best deals, keeping a couple months worth on hand. I also have an emergency supply stashed here at the office that only a couple other individuals are aware of. The office building owner frequently runs out and given his precarious financial condition, let's just say it's a longer drive than to the ranch than I'd like. And there's always a roll of shop towels in the pickup. One can never be too cautious... :huh:
« Last Edit: March 03/12/20, 04:14:38 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I recently ordered a case of TP before any of this stared.  Did the came thing with paper towels and even got me some shop towels.  It is not cheap neither if you get the good stuff but at least you have lots.  Did the same thing with Kuerig coffee things.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just came from ALDI and Walmart. NO TP, paper towels, kleenex, or napkins. NONE.
Didn't even bother to look for stuff on my list. Just rolled on out.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
« Last Edit: March 03/12/20, 06:44:43 PM by Bobberineyes »

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Just came from ALDI and Walmart. NO TP, paper towels, kleenex, or napkins. NONE.
Didn't even bother to look for stuff on my list. Just rolled on out.

Maybe costco when i get back.   Or I could front you a few rolls of scotts,  We have extra due to a miscalculation before we left.   
Have you checked box.com?   Got a friend that swears by them.   

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just came from BOTH Sly-Vee's.....empty. Totally. Menard's, bare. They do have paper towels, though.Maybe I'll see ya when ya get back, since i don't do Amazon or anything....what are people to do? They were going bonkers because there was none....and I just donated a case to a nursing home a month ago... :banghead:
I'm Ok until then, but.....
« Last Edit: March 03/12/20, 07:45:22 PM by Rebel SS »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: Hmmm, think I know somebody who spends some time in at least 3, if not 4 of those counties. :whistling:
:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :doah: yea i tink i know someone dat does too!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked: :shocked: :surrender: :surrender: :surrender: :doah:
:scratch: Yeah, I hope he's payin attention  :happy1: & starts behavin :rolleyes: :angel: so he don't get  :sick:.   :cool:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
The wife checked amazon Wednesday evening and you could not get any then at all or wally world online.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Menards had lots of paper towels and napkins last nite.... :rolleyes:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
now I hear Disneyland is closing...  starting tomorrow til the end of the month???

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
The wife checked amazon Wednesday evening and you could not get any then at all or wally world online.

Called Hy-Vee, home of the rip-off, at 7:00 am today. They said truck came in last nite, and they still had some TP on the shelves....I immediately roared on down (Theyre only 6 blokcs away). There were only 4 pkgs left. I grabbed two; wasn't gonna be a pig. As I put them in my cart, a lady grabbed the other two. (They have no limits, the morons)
If I woulda waited one more minute.....anyway, I'm good now!  Freezer full to the brim, cupboards stocked, canned goods, pop, veggies... (Why buy water, it comes outta the tap) :happy1:
« Last Edit: March 03/13/20, 09:16:55 AM by Rebel SS »