Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: corona pandemic~  (Read 503468 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
With the stuff he sends me in the mail. I wouldn't put anything past him. :confused: :pouty: :pouty:

sweet!!  it's good to keep ya guessing!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
And from the Great White North:

https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid?s=03
No, you can't go to Canada to fish or hunt...  unless you have some side action up there.   :sleazy:

From their website, check if this applies...

You’ve been in an exclusive dating relationship with the person for at least one year, and you’ve spent physical time together (and you’re both over the age of 18)
Strange, A friend of mine here has had a girlfriend for years that lives just across the border and he can't go up there.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Only 1 guy waitin outside the door where you get the shot @ Walmart yday. I didn't see anyone in the just done seats & only a couple older ladies at the counter lookin like they might be checking in. Much different than when we were there on 3/23. :scratch: Checked it after we got home though & there wasn't any appts available through next Tuesday then.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
done with round #1.easy peasy.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
so i was done and in my truck ready to head home by 9am. by noon i was feeling kinda woozy, light headed, kinda like a headache coming on. still feel that way, nothing serious. i can tell i got poked in the arm but at the moment wouldnt call it sore.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
so i was done and in my truck ready to head home by 9am. by noon i was feeling kinda woozy, light headed, kinda like a headache coming on. still feel that way, nothing serious. i can tell i got poked in the arm but at the moment wouldnt call it sore.
:scratch: So............................ woozier than normal?  ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh: :oops1: :sorry: Dotch dared me!! :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd: :evil: Which 1 you get, Pfizer or Moderna? Injection site got a little sore late that night & early the next day for me is all.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: So............................ woozier than normal?  ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh: :oops1: :sorry: Dotch dared me!! :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd: :evil: Which 1 you get, Pfizer or Moderna? Injection site got a little sore late that night & early the next day for me is all.
training-087 training-087 :banghead: damn dotch!!!!!!!!!!! :confused: :rotflmao:

actually i was wondering how long it would take.............and which circus clown would say it!!!!!!!!!! :confused: :pouty: :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

i got the pfizer.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
done with round #1.easy peasy.

so the peasy is coming out???    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Coworker got his 1st Phizer a couple weeks ago and said the same thing Glenn. He said it lasted about 24 hours.

Offline KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
Just means your immune system is reacting. I had the chills when I got the second one. MY wife had chills and a headache. Goes away during the night.
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well its morning and i feel alot better, arm got sore during the night......didnt sleep to good. i can tell i got poked yet but ok now, the headache crap is gone.

yea Ken, i read that the vacines react in different ways to different people. one such scenero stated younger people tend to have  more of a reaction because the immune system  is more active then older people. in older people the article stated, there system will acknowledge the vacine is there and not have near the reaction. not sure how accurate it is but................

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
More lockdowns starting in Europe today as France is joining Italy, & Germany as they've had a big rise in CV-19 cases. It's said to be mainly the British variant & because of the poor job they've done of rolling out the vaccines.
« Last Edit: April 04/02/21, 08:25:34 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I didn't feel anything on my second Phizer shot.  Not even a sore arm. 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I went to schedule an appt yesterday,  all full in my area. I guess I'll wait to see what happens to you guys first.. :bonk:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well i feel honky dory this morning . no sore arm.....nuttin!!!!!!!!! :happy1: no second nose, extra fingers  :happy1: could use more hair on my head though!!!!!! :rotflmao:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Second dose was the one that I had a reaction to.    Pfizer, and that seems to be fairly common for the second dose to produce more reaction than the first.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Second dose was the one that I had a reaction to.    Pfizer, and that seems to be fairly common for the second dose to produce more reaction than the first.
:pouty: :surrender: oh boy......i can hardly wait!!!!!!!! :scratch: :doah:

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
I felt no diffreance after the 2nt, but the whole next day any little thing,  pain, cough and you think your dying from a reaction! 🤒 😄
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
I felt no diffreance after the 2nt, but the whole next day any little thing,  pain, cough and you think your dying from a reaction! 🤒 😄
I sent most of the day in the recliner covered with a blanket dozing while watching so to speak, tv

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I got my second dose yesterday.....no side effects, not even a sore arm.  :happy1:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mine was just a little sore after my 2nd, we'll have full immunity Tuesday. :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
just rerad on the #5 news website, timmy jung walz is going to make an announcement thursday loosing up retrictionns.......... :crazy: :confused: about friggin time.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
We don't have to wear our masks in the car now?  :scratch:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
We don't have to wear our masks in the car now?  :scratch:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: never have, and haven't wore one in 2 weeks.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Or not have to wear a mask outside now. Like I ever have.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yea me either JB..... how dumb!!!!! :doofus: :doofus:

i am even tune in to see what he says???? if i'm not busy.  i wont set myself up for disappointment though!!!!!!1 :scratch: