Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: corona pandemic~  (Read 503773 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Those symptoms indicate you are pregnant Glenn.  LOL  I had sore arm and felt a little out of sorts for a day or two.  Not bad though.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: and hear i thought having a headache prevents pregnancies!!!!!!! :confused: :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

no that's an aspirin, tell the her to hold between her knees and never drop it!!!!    :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: her mom and dad said that alot
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:mooning: well on 2 weeks from today she'll get her wish again. :happy1:

:scratch: I'm not quite sure why she keeps threatening me with a good time! :pouty: :sleazy: :nerd: :cold: :nerd: :nerd:
:scratch: Cause she likes it too?  :shocked: :doah: Maybe even more than you!!  ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:
« Last Edit: November 11/25/21, 07:25:39 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
I've tried to warn you about that swill you drink. You're lucky you don't go blind.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
So last night my arm they jabbed me in got really effin sore and a headache to no end. :confused:

The arm is better, just a bit sore but the damn headache is still there, and I don't usually get headaches. :confused:

Anyone else have side effects??? These are worse than the first shot I got.

I got the moderna for all 3, I got zilch for side effects.
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
So last night my arm they jabbed me in got really effin sore and a headache to no end. :confused:

The arm is better, just a bit sore but the damn headache is still there, and I don't usually get headaches. :confused:

Anyone else have side effects??? These are worse than the first shot I got.

I got the moderna for all 3, I got zilch for side effects.
i'm good today!!!!!!!

dutchy...think thats why i had the side effects......i didnt have any of that swill!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Glenn yu yurself are a side effect..
No after shot symtoms here.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
After we ate yday I asked the youngest niece about the vaccine mandate over at Mayo in Rochester where she works in the Gastro & Intestinal Unit. She said she knows 2 coworkers in her unit who have decided they're going to change jobs. One was going to go back to helping her husband farm & the other was going back to her old job. Just a FYI. :scratch:

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
So, two health care people who would rather give up the job than get the shot?

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Yeah DB, but I have no idea how many work in her deparment. :scratch: My niece downplayed it big time & made it sound like most all the people she knew had been vaccinated. Seen her workplace a couple times & it's ~ 1/2 of 1 floor in 1 wing of the Gonda building which could easily be 25-30 people that work in her unit.
« Last Edit: November 11/26/21, 09:31:03 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
 What pizzes me off every time they dream up a new variant the stock market takes a chit!  :angry2:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
and boy did it take a dump!!!    :doofus:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
All the pros on TV(CNBC) early yday were still all very bullish & were looking at it as a buying opportunity. As they start buying & we learn more about the new strain it will come back pretty quick IMO. Looked like I was ~ 2% down yday. 

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Hi guys.   I got my booster first day available...   Busted me down for a couple days.    But I figure Covid would kill me, so there is that..

Don't know what to think about latest variant.   

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: Bet a lot of the experts don't know what to think of it yet either Del.  :confused:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well I guess I won't be heading to Africa anytime soon.  LOL

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
From what I read this morning is it is pretty mild. Tired with some body aches. No loss of taste it smell. Sounds like seasonal flu the way the doctor talked.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Read part of a pc on it yday too & a really bad fatigue was about the worst sympton they mentioned as well.No loss of sense of taste or smell either according to them.
« Last Edit: November 11/28/21, 10:14:46 AM by Gunner55 »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
JB, Gunner.......thats interesting. the news makes it sound like the world is gonna end with this new variant. i'm so friggin tired of hearing about this i could  :puke:

guess i havent really paid attention to the affects of this new variant???????

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: So don't listen to it! :doah: You can turn off the radio & TV, right?  :rolleyes: Or at least change the channel.:pouty: :doofus: I'd bet the Hallmark & Lifetime channels don't cover it very much.  :sleazy:  :nerd: :nerd: :evil:           ;) :laugh: :laugh:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
JB, Gunner.......thats interesting. the news makes it sound like the world is gonna end with this new variant. i'm so friggin tired of hearing about this i could  :puke:

guess i havent really paid attention to the affects of this new variant???????
It is hard to get away from it. But I agree.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: So don't listen to it! :doah: You can turn off the radio & TV, right?  :rolleyes: Or at least change the channel.:pouty: :doofus: I'd bet the Hallmark & Lifetime channels don't cover it very much.  :sleazy:  :nerd: :nerd: :evil:           ;) :laugh: :laugh:
You could watch the Vikings instead  :thumbs: :thumbs: :pouty:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
You could watch the Vikings instead  :thumbs: :thumbs: :pouty:
I did del, I won a big ol venny backstrap from boar and $12.00 from a little family football pool. Livin the high life now!!! :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
BOT.... new variant another "scare tatic"...

I seen stats someone posted on the IT so it's gotta be true,"Moderna stock" in jan 2020 was $19/share, today it's $329/share....to lazy to fact check but it doesn't surprise me.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i see where several judges around  the country are starting to put the binders on Bidens vax mandates!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

to me just makes no sense, force someone to get the vax or lose there job!!!!! :confused: :crazy: :crazy: especially in the health care industry or law enforcement........where there needed more now then ever before......not to mention businesses not being able to hire!!!!!

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
I saw on the news where President Biden was in Minnesota yesterday. No doubt spreading his words of wisdom. I know personally I would feel smarter today if I only thought for a second he knew where he was.

We will be done with him soon enough I guess.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman