Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: corona pandemic~  (Read 507267 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
BILLIONS!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
And some how the Administration seems to think there is money to spare for student loan forgiveness.. :angry:

Student loan forgiveness is ‘still on the table’—here’s when you can expect a decision from the White House

They must be lookin' to buy some college kid votes in the midterms.
« Last Edit: April 04/22/22, 06:35:32 AM by Steve-o »

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, taxpayers paying off student really pees me off  :angry2: :angry2:. You want a secondary education pay for it yourself like the rest of us did. Otherwise I want back pay.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
Total BS.....what about the kids next year or the year after?
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I couldn't agree more.  A large percentage of them were talked into going in the first place and will not see any advantage to doing it anyhow.  Time to change the whole philosophy of it.  No wonder we don't have anyone with common sense and the ability to do any trades.   

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
totally agree with you guys.......pizzes me off to..........hell i want my mortgage paid off!!!!!!!!! :angry2: :angry2:

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
I'll be submitting my bill to Biden for payment. I attended the school of hard knocks and graduated with honors. I majored in common sense, problem solving & ethics. I minored in learning how to read and understand a clock and what it meant in relation to a working environment.

My invoice will be for $987,458.17 and be tax free.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I'll be submitting my bill to Biden for payment. I attended the school of hard knocks and graduated with honors. I majored in common sense, problem solving & ethics. I minored in learning how to read and understand a clock and what it meant in relation to a working environment.

My invoice will be for $987,458.17 and be tax free.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: good luck bud!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
NO doubt where I stand on this one. Pay it back & learn to live within your means! I worked thru college and borrowed some. I paid the whole $2500 off long ago, which back in the day even at 2% interest, seemed like a lot of money. It was when you consider most were only making 12 - 15 grand before taxes after college! A lot of pandering and vote buying going on right now. Makes me puke.  :puke:
« Last Edit: April 04/22/22, 09:55:18 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yuppers!!   my kids paid theirs off them selves   :happy1:  I think it made them better people too..    :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Never ending with this admistration,we all see what these ppl are doing to us middle class folks,it's in our face each and everyday,this and the money given to illegals invading our country with bennies...no solution to stop the madness,well convention of states would clean house both sides then we get a mulligan to start over but will it ever happen,last I read only 17 states are onboard.

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
I laugh every morning listening to the news and those clowns led by Walz fighting over spending the alleged $9 billion surplus.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I laugh every morning listening to the news and those clowns led by Walz fighting over spending the alleged $9 billion surplus.
:rotflmao: so do I Dutch!!! They sound like kids arguing about there ball on the playground! :confused: even this morning in the paper was an article about there bickering over several things.

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
They want 1 billion dollars of our tax money to replenish the unemployment fund they emptied (our tax dollars) during the alleged Covid crisis, thats in addition to the billions of tax payer dollars Biden was throwing everywhere.

We should mail a brick to St. Paul & Washington for every taxpayer dollar these fools have thrown away. They have no concept of reality.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman

Agreed only I can't laugh,these clowns over taxing us now they won't give us our money back,wonder what pet project walz will come up with to pease our money away.

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
I use to make fun of Governor Goofy (Dayton) but he at least pretended to care about Minnesota. The currant tyrant only cares about education and funding his re-election. He cares nothing about the state on Minnesota. He and his henceman will loot the tax surplus (if there really is one) and then add taxes and fee's in the name of "going green".

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
There was a reason we were glad to get rid of that terd representing us in the 1st district. The rest of MN can't say they weren't warned!  :rotflmao:

Here's another butt jab our hero has been working on under the table so to speak:

https://www.startribune.com./minnesotas-climate-action-plan-calls-for-sweeping-changes-in-energy-farming-transport/600166850/ 

What do ya bet he doesn't try to find a way to funnel some of that surplus into some garbage like this "green raw deal"?
« Last Edit: April 04/22/22, 02:03:24 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Kameltoe Harris tested positive....
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
She should have tried a bag over her head instead of a mask.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
It is just a matter of time for everyone.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Just ask China, as they continue to lockdown city after city. Beijing this time, only 21 million people. :doah:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That is funny as heck. 

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
So last night on national news bill gates comes out as our new cdc expert,he claims with our new vatiant covid 19 spiking across our country,the only way to defeat this new spike is a complete and total national lock down....when did this baffoon get his M.D license?

I smell a rat as we close in on mid terms.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I read an article in today's paper that's saying Rona testing is down drastically around the globe!!👍 And that bothers some, claims with the new strains coming they won't be able to tell where there's an outbreak or possibly new strains developing. :confused: :pouty: :scratch:

I say it's time to move on. Screw bill gates, he's in it for the $$$$

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Boys, boys, boys. When will you learn that there are campaign donations worth millions out there just begging for another shut-down.

A shut-down in Minnesota is all but guaranteed. Walz will point to his phony surplus as a reason not to fear a shut-down. He will issue millions in relief straight from Washington to garner votes and ease hardships for his poor under educated citizens. After the shut-down he will proclaim a huge victory as Minnesota created 400,000 new jobs. (Please ignore the fact that Minnesota lost 500,000 jobs when he shut the economy down.) It's the new math that higher education touts where 400,000 is greater than 500,000

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: dutchy... Dutchy. I ain't buying there will be another shutdown unless he wants a mutiny!!!  And I'd probably start it  :sleazy:

And he ain't getting my vote either, the dipstick won't even go to the governor fishing opener... Jerkoffs!!