Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Where did he go?  (Read 1664 times)

Offline ThunderLund78

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Hey guys,
Maybe I missed something as I'm not on here as much as I used to be, but did Reinhard1 stop posting?  I know he's taken breaks in the past, just noticed he hasn't been posting and commenting for a while. I really miss posts about his awesome sausage/meat creations and advice. Hope all is well with him, I use his website a reference all the time but notice there hasn't been a lot going on there recently, either. Just curious.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
He and reb got p****d at about the same time and quit.   Reiney has strong political beliefs and that might have had something to do with it.    Not sure about reb, he has a lot of stuff with his mom and so forth.   Smurfy probably did it.   :sleazy:

Offline ThunderLund78

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Huh... that's unfortunate. I stay away from those forums. Bummed to hear this.

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
RH has been on, just not posting (according to the logs) but, Reb has not.
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
He and reb got p****d at about the same time and quit.   Reiney has strong political beliefs and that might have had something to do with it.    Not sure about reb, he has a lot of stuff with his mom and so forth.   Smurfy probably did it.   :sleazy:
yep, blame me. I get blamed for everything else, one more to the list ain't gonna hurt  :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya miss them both.  And Coffee too.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
glenn thats cause yu did it. were bot blaming yuou. wait yes we are. way go again glennn!!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
glenn thats cause yu did it. were bot blaming yuou. wait yes we are. way go again glennn!!
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Blue Lives Matter.