Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: New Theme, New Look  (Read 16755 times)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Lol, I figured if Glenn can post and get paid fer many years so can i... As soon as hit upload images it goes right to tiny pixels, guess ill keep battling away at it. Seams to be a treasure hunt finding your away around here.

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Lol, I figured if Glenn can post and get paid fer many years so can i... As soon as hit upload images it goes right to tiny pixels, guess ill keep battling away at it. Seams to be a treasure hunt finding your away around here.

If you want to use tiny pix...go here https://mnoutdoorsman.com/forums/index.php?topic=36720.0

.... don't be a Glenn....I can only handle one  :banghead:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!

If you want to use tiny pix...go here https://mnoutdoorsman.com/forums/index.php?topic=36720.0

:sleazy: :sleazy: :smoking: :evil: :evil: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :super smiley: :super smiley: :laughroll: :laughroll:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I also noticed that this new look you can't see who's logged in looking, the uother version you could, the phone method anyhow.

Still like it though.

Meh never mind I found it. :confused: :confused:
« Last Edit: October 10/19/20, 02:23:27 PM by glenn57 »

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman

hehehe , I figured it out...

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
First tiny pic. 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
First time I tried the tiny pic deal.  I had to scroll down to get the green upload box to appear.  Works great!  Thanks.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
That's awesome lps, and a great spread again. Any talk of uploading avatars?

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I have been thinking about doing that too. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
It's not that difficult...anybody can figure it out.....well, a smurf is not everyone....
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman

hehehe , I figured it out...

I know what you were doing Boob, you hit the "Upload images" tab
If you go just below that, and hit the "Attachments and other options" tab you can add your photo's there as well. Just keep in mind, our band width is only so much. If your photo is to large in size, it may time out and not load.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Close, I had to hit the preview button to get the options on the mobile.  Any desk top options for the mobile?

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
On my phone, this is what I see when I hit the "Attachments and other options" tab. When it opens up, you click on "Choose File".... That should open up a new window to wherever you have your files/pictures stored, you click on the one you want, and it automatically puts the file extension in the box next to "Choose File". From there, you can either select more photos by repeating the process. Or, simply click post, and your photo will appear in the post....... unless it's to big, and it may time out. That's why, using this function, you must reduce the size of the file/picture.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
What glenn sees on his screen shot:

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
oh my!!!!!!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Practice run. hmmm didnt work!!!!! :confused:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
On my phone, this is what I see when I hit the "Attachments and other options" tab. When it opens up, you click on "Choose File".... That should open up a new window to wherever you have your files/pictures stored, you click on the one you want, and it automatically puts the file extension in the box next to "Choose File". From there, you can either select more photos by repeating the process. Or, simply click post, and your photo will appear in the post....... unless it's to big, and it may time out. That's why, using this function, you must reduce the size of the file/picture.
first pic is when I hit quick reply, second is by hitting the preview button. But now I noticed by hitting the quote button the attachments popped up.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Did you scroll down after you added your photo and clicked on the green box that says submit or whatever it says?  I missed that at first.  This is on the Tiny Pic thing.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I don't see a green box lps. C'mon Glenn whats the hold up????  :mooning:
« Last Edit: October 10/20/20, 10:13:50 AM by Bobberineyes »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Are you doing the Tiny Pics thing?

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Are you doing the Tiny Pics thing?
Not yet, not quite sure how that works yet.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Pretty easy.  Look above at what HD was showing us about it.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Tiny pix: So easy a Smurf could do it! Mikey told me to post this glenn... :rotflmao:

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Tiny pix: So easy a Smurf could do it! Mikey told me to post this glenn... :rotflmao:

:confused: :confused: training-087 :banghead:

Mikey should tell you to go play on the railroad tracks!!!!!!! :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
dats funny as all get out fellers!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Is it possible to load a video. I have some from my new cameras but not sure how to get them posted here.  :bonk:
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Is it possible to load a video. I have some from my new cameras but not sure how to get them posted here.  :bonk:
Get a youtube channel, upload the video, copy the link and post......