Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Introducing Shadow!  (Read 87045 times)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: Obviously he thinks your not paying enough attention to him!!  ;) :rolleyes: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
But but,look at that sweeeet face and those big brown eyes,he just wants to be with his human....

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
:scratch: Obviously he thinks your not paying enough attention to him!!  ;) :rolleyes: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Or he went thru the screen to get away from his smurf human!  🏃‍♂️ :rotflmao: :bonk:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :censored: :censored: :censored: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: i went out to cut lawn, i come in and he went into the sink and chewed up one of my old lunchpail container lids............

i'll be dropping him off at gunners driveway tomorrow morning!!!!!!!!!!!! he's gonna be in his kennel till i feed that SOB at 5;30.

last time i was this pissed is when they cut me off at the bar!!!!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :bonk: :bonk:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

:popcorn:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Awwwww...cancha see he just wants to play?  :scratch:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh Gawd I didn't need to see that.  Sorry but glad to hear that Glenn.  Here I thought your dog was a sweety.  Man Cooper can piss me off too.  I think that is because they are smart and thinking all of the time.  What can I do now thing.  When Cooper was a pup I gave him a crumpled up piece of typing paper when I wanted to keep him busy.  He still likes that and it is no big deal to pick up the pieces.  I may throw him more than one.  Now he knows my wastebasket is his free to get paper out of and chew it up.  May not be a good thing for some but works for me.  Keeps him busy.  Now he walks up to me and gives it to me and I say "thank you", then I give it back.  As far as screen doors I really miss ours.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:   Gave up fixing it years ago.  I used to put a piece of duct tape up a foot or two.  I put one inside and outside right on each other.  Then they could see the door.  BUT didn't work perfect.  I'm thinking of fixing it again now.  LOL

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
glenn,fyi,pretty sure shadow is teething approahing 1 year old right? he has his moler's coming in,he needs some rawhide chews.fyi

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: Well, I didn't see any 4 legged terrorist  ;) :laugh: come runnin down the drive yday mornin so they must've  :kiss: & made up.  :rolleyes: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: Well, I didn't see any 4 legged terrorist  ;) :laugh: come runnin down the drive yday mornin so they must've  :kiss: & made up.  :rolleyes: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Agreed,glenn is a sucker for those big brown eyes and a softy at heart.

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Agreed,glenn is a sucker for those big brown eyes and a softy at heart.

Yup.  ;)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I didn't realize glenn had another dog named Bessie... :scratch:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Naw where good, but I was ready to put a bullet in his head last Monday.

Took all week but he did tucker out. This was last night.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Here is another one of the bonehead. :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Ahhh...was he smoking something in that pipe?  :smoking:  :confused:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Ahhh...was he smoking something in that pipe?  :smoking:  :confused:
naw I was!!! :smoking: :smoking: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
He's looking good Glenn.  Cooper has been devouring the rawhide things so I switched and got a couple of those shin bones.  They are about $6.  They are hard so make a lot of noise when he drops them but last forever.  And yes he is a bonehead at times too.  Still love him though!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i gave him a rawhide one day went we went fishing, it was gone 3 1/2 hours later when we got back. i really have stayed away from giving my dogs bones of any sort after having to spend $300.00 to get my chocolate lab roto routered. :surrender: the rawhides are 2.45 at the local coop store.

snow.......my dog hasnt quit chewing on things since day 1!!!!!!!! :confused: it dont matter, at home or the cabin he's ALWAYS chewing on some kind of tree branch, bark, whatever.  :crazy: :rotflmao: !!!!!!!!! we had some small 4 inch wood cut up ready to split......he was trying to carry them around.......when he couldnt pick them up just right, he'd paw at it on the ground, growl and bark at it. sometimes i think he got dropped on his head when he was born!!!!!! :bonk: :bonk: :rotflmao:

one day at the cabin, some ducks landed by thj dock. shadow watched them pretty close, just sitting by the cabin. i managed to keep him from going down to the lake for a while, then it got the best of him.  long story short he ended going into the lake and of cousre in his exit out he went through the mucky swamp......again!!!!!!! :confused: :doah: so, down i go, grab a stick to throw in the lake to clean him off. he is on the dock, i throw the stick in the water..........and he jumps off the dock to retrieve it.......first time he did that.......

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
This rarely happens.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
LOL the "life and times" of shadow,gee he really is filling out,looking good.My boy at 9 yrs old likes to chew his "Kong" treat holder toy's even when they're empty,it's a good thing as these hard rubber toy's are indistructable and cleans his teeth and gum's.

When my boy is bored and I'm not paying attention to him by throwing his chuck-it whilst smoking a cigar out back,my boy will wander off to the woods and find a fallen tree branch to knaw on,alway's finds one big enough to make a mess in the yard he has me trained to clean up before I  mow...
« Last Edit: September 09/13/21, 10:56:11 AM by snow1 »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: snow....thats an EVERYDAY thing around here!!!!!!!! :bonk: and triple worse at the cabin where those sticks and branches a plentiful!!!!!!!!!! :doofus: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
At our campfire area Cooper ends up having as big of wood pile as we do.  He keeps going into the woods getting new sticks/logs.  He once had 2 blood spots on his cheek area.  Looked like a snake bite.  Happened more than once and couldn't figure it out.  Finally he drags this log up to the house and was so heavy that it turned his head as he dragged it.  There were some little broken branches on it that were cutting into him.  He got it though! 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Rainy day dog activities.  :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
takes after his owner!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
takes after his owner!!!!

Ya, except there ain't no katchup smeared on his face!  :rotflmao: