Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Buy your turkey hunting license  (Read 1871 times)

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Buy your turkey hunting license

Turkey season is around the corner! Hunting begins Wednesday, April 13, for “A” season firearms hunters, youth hunters and archers. You can purchase your license now online, by phone at 888-665-4236 or in person wherever hunting and fishing licenses are sold.
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online Pulleye16

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Getting exited! I just started hunting these birds two years ago and what a blast they are. I'm not hunting a highly populated area (508) but that also means no other hunters. It's a fun game of cat and mouse, run and gun style hunting and I put it second to deer hunting (for MN hunts). I don't film hunting and fishing videos but for some reason I found turkey hunting to be fun filming and watching...I even got about 12 views on youtube from my 2021 hunt! LMAO...but seriously, it's a hoot... and no, I won't post my video.
2023 Boar's Big Deer Contest Winner

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
interesting thread,we have bookoo turkey's in my area,saturday morning,we had alot of distant gun fire,not target gun fire single shot here and there was wondering if folks were turkey hunting already,that or our crow season is underway

Offline birdswacker

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
HD
That picture looks cool as heck with the sun on that Toms tail!!