Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Bye week  (Read 3421 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Well #1 woulda had to drive from the middle of Wisconsin to get it here in Cold Spring!! :mooning: :mooning:

Besides she, mom doesn't listen. I keep telling her to quit spending mon on cards!! :confused:

Never tell your mother she can't send a card or mail a letter.  :tut:  You would be better off telling her that her cooking sucks.   :rotflmao:
i never told her she cant.........i said she shouldnt waste her money on cards........there a rip off..........especially the hallmark ones.  there made overseas besides. i look for card if i have to get one that says made in the USA and there always cheaper.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well dang I gots a $5.00 in the mail today but I thought ol Abe was on them, not a pic of Glenn!!!  thanks Glenn!!!     :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: :doah: He must have an accomplice ;)  :rolleyes:, as I'm pretty sure his printer hasn't worked in a........................... long time. ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well dang I gots a $5.00 in the mail today but I thought ol Abe was on them, not a pic of Glenn!!!  thanks Glenn!!!     :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: :doah: He must have an accomplice ;)  :rolleyes:, as I'm pretty sure his printer hasn't worked in a........................... long time. ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
nuttin to do with my printer.  I just showed Mike my artistic talent and drew my world famous face!!👍🤣

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

nuttin to do with my printer.  I just showed Mike my artistic talent and drew my world famous face!!👍🤣
:scratch: Better be careful, they might STILL be watching you.https://legalbeagle.com/6535889-defacing-us-currency-laws.html  :sleazy: :nerd: :evil:             ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:
« Last Edit: October 10/30/22, 07:58:34 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon