Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Children in disbelief.  (Read 1819 times)

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I still own three old cars. A 1967 Dodge Polara. My father bought it new and it is a survivor car. Other than normal maintenance, nothing has been changed or replaced.

My 1968 Chevelle Malibu has been worked on a bit but it's still more of a Sunday driver.

The 1967 Dodge Polara is a survivor car. Inside and out are just as they were
when it left the factory. Still sport the 383 two barrel carb. lol.

My youngest son had done quite a few mods to my other 1968 Chevelle.
Basically it's still an all steel and glass car but has lots of drag racing mods done to it.
It's still street legal and he runs it in the King Street class.

***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Pretty darn impressive DE.  I always had to sell one to upgrade to the next one. 

Offline KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
Pretty darn impressive DE.  I always had to sell one to upgrade to the next one.

Yeah......me too. :pouty:
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Love that Polara DE! Our grade school principal had one almost identical to it. It would've meant a fate worse than death had any of us dared touch it. Some classmates were familiar with the Board of Education, a paddle he kept in his office. After seeing him punt a football a mile high on the playground, we could only imagine what that foot might do to our backsides!  :shocked:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)