Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2024 gardens  (Read 22039 times)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Well, they're kinda leggy and a lot of colors other than green so not giving up, probably more like misery loves company... :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: July 07/02/24, 05:34:48 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
While I was at FF yesterday I got stocked up for my fall veggie gardening. Got white globe, cherry belle & watermelon radishes, mesclun mix, arugula, bib lettuce, & 3 kinds of snap peas. Ample room that has gone unplanted so hopefully between now & mid-July there will be an opportunity to seed it down. If not, it's ready to go for next spring. 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i waterd my maters, cukes and peppers......judging by the kalarabi the garden could use some rain!!!!!

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Got to FF today and bought another Sunsugar tomato plant. I think I will try it in a container of some sort.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Good deal! :happy1: I'm still sitting here with my G&T in the house trying to figure which yellow tomato is which... :scratch:
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 07:43:14 PM by Dotch »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Good deal! I'm still sitting here with my G&T in the house trying to figure which yellow tomato is which... :scratch:

oh my!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: mayhaps that G&T could be the problem!!!! :rotflmao: :whistling: :drinking: :drinking:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Grabbed five  4" cukes off the vine today,  with a bunch of little guys coming down the pipeline. I'll put these in the crisper waiting for the others for a few days, should get a few qts of refrigerator pickles anyhow.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
found a cuke about 4 inches long to a bit ago. some baby ones to. do have some maters hanging, and after closer review i believe those sickly maters maybe coming around!!!!! :happy1:

noticing the dill is getting there, as well as heads forming on the kalarabi. in about 2 weeks i'm gonna be pulling and seeing what the carrots are doing. onions sure look good too!!!!! but they dont really need all this water.

i konw this was brought up in the past, but does this Trimec have a life span???? either that or all this moisture has got every weed seed droped the last 5 years sprouting........good grief!!!!! :confused: :doah: