Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Gun & Knife Show  (Read 154 times)

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
So, me and Jr went to the gun show that was in Braham.. Friday & Saturday

I was looking for gun parts and an old side by side 12 gauge.

Jr was looking for a used over under 12

I have to say, that the prices were on the high end, and some of the vendors weren't negotiating. I needed a gun stock (pictured in a different thread) and found one on a table, and he wanted $60 for it. I offered $40...and he refused. I told him that I could get that exact stock from fleet farm for less... and he said I was full of 💩

Needless to say, I didn't get it and went to fleet farm and got the stock for $38.

I did see a nice side X side, for $750, and he was willing to come down to $700... BUT, it was a 10 gauge and not a 12 ... So I passed on it.

The show had more hand guns and knives & ar's than anything I was looking for....

The next show is in Pine City, so if you're looking for something.... it's at the armory
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!