Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: what you cooking this weekend?  (Read 8059 times)

Offline holdemtwice

• Master Outdoorsman
  • BURNSVILLE
 Another nice weekend  i think i will do up some  bbq  chicken wings , fresh green beans  with fatback in em , somecornon the cob , and  fresh beats .  maybe do some taters  on da smoker  as well. 
 Still trying to figure out whats to smoke on sunday . i guess i will go to the butcher and see what he has . i will post when i know what i am going to do . have a most excelent weekend  all.  be safe   ;D

:chef: HOLDEMTWICE  :chef:
member  # 569

Offline tattguy12

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Well lets see, i am cooking for little tattguys 2nd b-day today, so I will be cooking hot dogs,brats,cornon the cob,Tuna salad, And my special beans for about 40 people today,Its going to be a long one.. ::cheers::
WOW LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT BULLHEAD!!!!!!

Offline holdemtwice

• Master Outdoorsman
  • BURNSVILLE
  GOOD DEAL ENJOY !!   wings  are going on  and then some veggie !!!  have a great afternoon !

HOLDEMTWICE
member  # 569

Offline holdemtwice

• Master Outdoorsman
  • BURNSVILLE
Yup  you gussed it ..... Today  is rib day !!!!!!  yummie  cant wait. the have a dry rub on em  since yesterday ! Oh yeah and i forgot to mention  the beef hash  on the stove as i am typing this !!!  (Made from leftover brisket onions and potatoes)

Everyone enjoy..... this is  a great day for a cook out  !

HOLDEMTWICE
member  # 569

Offline holdemtwice

• Master Outdoorsman
  • BURNSVILLE
Oh man ...  the ribs  were a home run !!!  4 hour smoke  and two hour finish !!  was worth the time spent . i hope you all had a great cook out today !! 

HT
member  # 569