Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Who here Likes FREE Stuff?  (Read 11893 times)

Offline Jigstick44

My son's name is Derek and he is 6 years old. I had to buy him a bow this year since I bought my first bow also. I wasn't sure if he could handle a "real" bow so I ended up getting him a foam ball bow from Bass pro that he really likes. Well, I was target shooting with a friend of mine and his son had a kids real bow and was target shooting with us at a different target when he asked Derek if he wanted to try. I was a bit uneasy at first since he had never shot a real bow before. But after a few corrections and pointers he was shooting like a little champ. In fact the other kids wanted to go swimming and Derek wouldn't stop shooting the bow even to take a dip. Now he really wants a real bow to shoot with dad but since I just bought him the other foam ball bow I have a hard time buying another one so soon. I know he would love a new bow and I would love to see him get one. He is a real outdoorsy kid, loves to play hunt and scout for deer with dad and Grandpa up at the cabin. I can't wait until he gets to hunt for real with me, but I'm sure it will come soon enough.

Offline tattguy12

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
and the winner is??? ::rockon::
WOW LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT BULLHEAD!!!!!!

Offline Uplander

• Outdoorsman
C'mon ... the suspense is killing me!
"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
They posted the winner on it's own thread.  It was GirlGuides son Billy. 
www.mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN

Offline Realtree

• Master Outdoorsman
  • MNO Member #128
    • The "20" Rifle & Pistol Club and Straight River Archery Club
I went in and merged the topics together so all the posts are in one thread now....

We just got done drawing for the Bear Turbo Fire bow and....BILLY,YOU WON IT, BUDDY!
GirlGuide, please p.m. us with mailing info and we'll get it mailed out right away. It certainly won't take the place of his handmade bow, but I'm hoping he'll enjoy it none the less. (You know, Billy kind of reminds me of Matt when he was a kid. Always out in the garage building some sort of contraption that actually worked pretty good!)

Anyways, thanks for all the responses, and look for MORE GIVEAWAYS in the future!!!

GOOD LUCK HUNTING, AND DON'T FORGET TO INVOLVE A KID IN THE OUTDOORS....YOU CAN RELIVE THE EXCITEMENT ALL OVER AGAIN THROUGH THEM!

BARRY
MINNESOTA ARCHERY

The "20" Rifle & Pistol Club-Board Member
Straight River Archery Club-Board Member
Youth Archery Instructor
Archery enthusiast
Deer hunter
Coyote eradicator
Bow-fishing freshman

Offline Uplander

• Outdoorsman
Congrats! Contests like this are a great way to get kids excited about the outdoors. Very generous of MN Archery, too.
"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" - Theodore Roosevelt