Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What are you eating on Christmas?  (Read 2687 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks, I read it all.  Very interesting.  Makes me want a slice of it. 

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
All my kids and grandkids are coming over today for Christmas dinner and an evening of opening presents. For dinner we will have my wife's traditional "lasagna".
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I forgot that i had to cook ribs for tonight.  I put the dry rub on last night and I'll do them in the oven instead of the smoker.  Less futzing around.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Looks like we settled on shrimp. Thought about pork tenderloins but looking too ugly outside with winds gusting to 30 mph and the promise of rain. New Years maybe better.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Some sauced, some dry.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
It's going to be just me and Mama today. I have some Crab legs in the freezer that need to be cooked.

So that's the plan.
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Roast beef, smashed tators and gravy, cream peas, a ton of snacks and of course oyster stew.  :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Grilled NY Strip that has been spiced up since yesterday along with a big lobster tail steamed. 

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Daughter wanted venison for breakfast, so we had backstrap, eggs, and taters.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
      Everyone has gone home. Just me and my bride, now. There is a slight possibility that I ate just a wee bit too much. It was all good.
      Over the course of Sunday and Monday, we had cheeses, sausages, lil smokies, home made apple cider, home made donuts,huge egg bake with fried taters, Cornish hens, sweet potatoes, green bean casserole, real cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing, dinner rolls, homemade fudges and candies and cupcakes and pies.lots of coffee and maybe a few beers.
      I shouldn't have to eat again till 2024. But I will.
      Merry Christmas, everyone.
I wonder. Does Darth Vader have a sister named Ella? Bet she has her ups and downs.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
our crew left too. 2 that were here  avoided the picture   :confused: missing a few
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Izzat a roadkill northern on the wall? Boar told me to ask...:rotflmao:

There then! Et shrimp, baked taters, cherry salad and raspberry jello with raspberries and cream cheese in it at noon. About 3 we went to our friends' place on Beaver Lake to graze & have some beers for a few hours. Like you tt, been an extensive variety of different stuff consumed over the past several days. My intestinal flora have been celebrating or protesting, I'm not sure which. All I know is it's a damn good thing there's a strong breeze when I step outside. Poppy ain't got nothin' on me...🦨 :whistling:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: nope no road kill!!!!!!! :mooning: got that on my maiden, first spearing trip with my   girlfriend  :wowza: :hubba: :sleazy: :sleazy: :smoking: now my wife. yes we spent time fishing!!!!!! :smoking: :evil: :sleazy:

she was so impressed with my skills she just had to marry me!!!!!! :happy1:

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Glenn.. that was pity.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Nice fish!! But I can't get over that you said spearing,  fishing and skills all in one sentence... :bonk: :rotflmao: :mooning: :nerd:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Nice fish!! But I can't get over that you said spearing,  fishing and skills all in one sentence... :bonk: :rotflmao: :mooning: :nerd:
:rotflmao: :mooning: i'm so accurate.....you dont see the spear marks either!!!!! :happy1: