Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Sheds, Squirrels, and Rabbits Oh My  (Read 2221 times)

Offline CAB

• Outdoorsman
Well I finally get to do some hunting for the first time in a year! I'm getting out this weekend and next for the tail end of the squirrel and rabbit season. I think I'll try the Carlos Avery area but since I'm new to MN if anyone has a better suggestion that's near the twin city area, let me know. Of course I'm going to be doing some shed hunting as well. Weather doesn't look to crazy and with some fresh snow on Fri I should be able to get a good idea what's moving around.

Offline Pulleye16

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I think you’ll do ok there. Honestly, nothing beats a good squirrel hunt. Can’t comment on rabbit but you’ll have fun.

I’m more curious on how you gonna cook those squirrels…gonna fry the fur off?
« Last Edit: February 02/17/22, 08:45:40 PM by Pulleye16 »
2023 Boar's Big Deer Contest Winner

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
Good for you. Get out there, have some fun and get a meal or two.
Will you be using a .22 or a shotgun?
I wonder. Does Darth Vader have a sister named Ella? Bet she has her ups and downs.

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman