Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: boat locators  (Read 10519 times)

Online Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
So here's a picture of the transducer and where the cable goes into the drain hole on the boat. It's exactly  12 inches from the top of the transducer to the hole. My concern is if I put a cord holder on the board it seem like quite a bend right at the transducer.  Thinking just 1 about half way up.

Looking for opinions/ suggestions

Online Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
So here's a picture of the transducer and where the cable goes into the drain hole on the boat. It's exactly  12 inches from the top of the transducer to the hole. My concern is if I put a cord holder on the board it seem like quite a bend right at the transducer.  Thinking just 1 about half way up.

I would put one probably about where your paint starts. 

As for storage of excess...maybe right under the unit compartment.   That always is an issue.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Kinda my thought with the cable holder to  :happy1:

As farvas the excess, I wrapped it up and zip tied it together and currently have in just laying underneath the gas line and other cables... for now!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: What about under that worn out carpet that goes across the back? :nerd: :evil:   ;) :rolleyes: :smiley:
« Last Edit: April 04/28/24, 06:51:42 PM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon