Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Anything & Everything / Re: NCIS fans?
« Last post by Sharon on Today at 09:13:57 AM »
I love NCIS and have been rewatching older seasons on Netflix. I haven't got caught up on the latest seasons yet.
What's Tracker? I haven't heard of that one!
General Discussion / Re: incoming weather
« Last post by LPS on Today at 08:57:31 AM »
Raining here.  Won't last long but got everything good and wet.  Darn now I will have to wait longer to mow.
« Last post by LPS on Today at 08:52:50 AM »
We still watch NCIS and like it.  I forgot all about Tracker.  The teasers looked great back when they showed them. Will have to look it up. I have watched some Hawaii ones but not all of them.
« Last post by mike89 on Today at 08:37:56 AM »
yes she is...   :happy1:
« Last post by tangle tooth on Today at 08:27:33 AM »
      We watch NCIS. That Katrina Law is kind of nice to look at. Yes, I ended a sentence with a preposition. We don't watch much of anything in the warm months.
Sports Forums / Re: Twins
« Last post by dutchboy on Today at 08:24:19 AM »
Being only able to listen to the Twins on radio I can't stress enough how much I miss Provus.

Atteberry just NEVER shuts up. It's constant useless banter. He is fairly good calling the game although Gladden corrected him a few times but really sucks between pitches.
« Last post by mike89 on Today at 08:23:49 AM »
yes it is
The BBQ Shack, Wildlife recipes and Cooking / Re: Good Morning!!!!!!
« Last post by Dotch on Today at 08:23:05 AM »
Ya, it's been at least 16!  :rotflmao:
Anything & Everything / Re: Just funnies.....
« Last post by tangle tooth on Today at 08:21:50 AM »
Doesn't seem to be putting up much of a fight.
« Last post by glenn57 on Today at 08:20:56 AM »
just read an interesting piece.........for the first time in 5 years NCIS, the original was not the most watched show. it got beat out by TRACKER!!! that is a good show also we like to watch!!!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10