Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Colt King Cobra  (Read 2112 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just waking up from my after lunch nap with my trusty dog on my lap and here is this gun on a show on the Outdoors channel.  I unmuted it just in time.  What a cool gun.  They were shooting a Stainless S&W King Cobra 10 shot .22LR.  How cool is that?  I have no idea how much they are yet but I am going to check it out.  Don't know how long they have made them neither so I don't know much. 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I see MSRP is $999.99.    :sleazy:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
dat's what seen too....   order it!!! 

after the wife goes to work of course!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
dat's what seen too....   order it!!! 

after the wife goes to work of course!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:tut: :tut: :tut: :tut:Mike  :pouty: he gets into to much trouble the way it is!!!!!!! AND i heard it first hand!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Live on the edge. Order two! One for each of you for Christmas... :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I was thinkin he should do that and get a double holster belt rig.  :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I was thinkin he should do that and get a double holster belt rig.  :happy1:

oh boy!!!  the dogs better hide!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I showed it to her twice and said isn't that one nice looking gun?  She didn't say much.  She did not say no.  Now Joe Soucheray would say that is as good as permission.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
But I thought no means yes. Right.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I showed it to her twice and said isn't that one nice looking gun?  She didn't say much.  She did not say no.  Now Joe Soucheray would say that is as good as permission.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Isn't joe's other approach to say buy it, stash it for 6 months, bring it out, and if she says anything, you tell her you've had it for a long time.  :happy1:

I like joe.  He understands wimen.   :bonk:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That would be the 48 hour rule.  Have it in or behind the garage for a few days and when she see's it you just say oh we've had that for a long time..   I did that with a bigger ice auger with my ex wife.  She said I thought that was black.  I said oh no it's yellow.  LOL  The other way to get permission is to keep asking if they like say that ATV the neighbor has.  If after a few times she finally says yes it is nice you got your permission.  Show up with one the next day and say well you told me I could get one.  You said you liked it.   LOLOL   I miss Joe.  Was at perfect ice fishing time when he was on too.

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I do too.  He still runs his podcast, but it ain't the same as radio.  I don't like to plan that far ahead, to download what I want to listen to three hours from now and listen on my phone.  :confused:  That'll wear the battery down. :doah:  Joe would probably agree, but can't say so since they kicked him off the radio and stuck him with the podcast.

Hail the flashlight King!  And Good Luck with that pea shooter.  ;)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman