Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Open Water Fishing / Re: Special lake regs
« Last post by roony on Today at 03:04:04 PM »
You can keep dinks under 16 and nice ones between 16 and 20 and one over 20.
Open Water Fishing / Special lake regs
« Last post by Pulleye16 on Today at 02:36:43 PM »
Interesting question I had when fishing farm island this weekend…

If a lake has special regs, does that trump state regs? So, farm island lake states “all walleye between 16-19” must be immediately released.”

State law says only one over 20”. 

So…because far island has their own special regs, can I keep 6 walleye over 20” on farm island? Doesn’t say I can’t…

Since the whole turkey fiasco, I can no longer email the DNR my questions.  :rotflmao:

Oh, fishing was so-so.
Lawn & Garden / Re: 2024 gardens
« Last post by roony on Today at 11:48:10 AM »
My wife loves the lillies of the valley. Ours are from her home place. Our patch is behind the garage, just around the corner from the irises. She loves the sweet aroma.
Food Plots - Land/Habitat Management / Re: Pumpkins n squash
« Last post by Jerkbiat on Today at 11:28:14 AM »
You could put some clovers in the main area and keep it mowed down. Might attract some deer with the fresh shoots each time you mow.
Food Plots - Land/Habitat Management / Pumpkins n squash
« Last post by Boar on Today at 10:56:26 AM »
Well that area i tilled up is really designrd for camping. But im also planning on planting some pumpkins and squash areound the perimeter. No matternwyat i plant i feel it wont lats into hunting. Anyone have input.
The BBQ Shack, Wildlife recipes and Cooking / Re: Good Morning!!!!!!
« Last post by Scenic on Today at 10:55:31 AM »
Well Lenny's first overnight road was deemed a success. We set his collar up for the schoolhouse and that went fine Friday night. Took him to the trap range in Bemidji with 500 people and shotguns going off all day and that went great, with the exception of a couple excitable moments on his part. Went to the kid's cabin Saturday night after shooting and met Dave's 110 pound male lab for the first time. After about 30 minutes of "who's the boss" that went well too. I'm thinking he's doing good for five months old. Not sure what's on tap for today, need to see if I can get the 4 ply tires replaced on the truck with 10 plys it is supposed to have on it. Going to pull 28' camper 120 miles on Friday and don't want a mistake to happen like a blown tire in the middle of no-where. Might spot-spray the yard today if possible too. Later.... :happy1: :happy1:

Tough shoot in that wind.  What a great range they built though.   
Anything & Everything / Re: How dose one post videos
« Last post by glenn57 on Today at 10:52:18 AM »
Nice vid boar! I would dig a pit to booby trap smurfs... :coffee:
:confused: :pouty: :coffee: :bonk: :bonk: :rotflmao:
Lawn & Garden / Re: 2024 gardens
« Last post by Dotch on Today at 10:40:12 AM »
Beautiful iris roony. I like sentimental plantings like that. Lilies of the valley are in full bloom here. Started with 6 plants from Mom's ~ 10 years ago. They have since covered an area 4' wide x 40' long on the west side of the garage. Wife has been picking them for floral display stuff. Peonies we brought back from Mom's around that same time are huge & loaded with buds. Can't wait to see them flower. 
« Last post by LPS on Today at 10:37:46 AM »
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
« Last post by Dotch on Today at 10:28:59 AM »
Nice vid boar! I would dig a pit to booby trap smurfs... :coffee:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10