Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Vikes thread!  (Read 532834 times)

Online KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: Pretty nice game from the new guy!!  Good game from Dantzler's replacement too. :cool: A really nice catch on the last TD by Cook as well. They have a tough D & were in Cousin's face all game. We still should've got some pts right before the 1/2. :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: November 11/06/22, 05:20:34 PM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
We barely got er done.  I wish Cousins had even half of the toughness that Heineke has..  That is what he has always lacked.  Agressive tougness. 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: I'm sure Cousins is sore today as he got hit a lot (11) & we only hit Heinecke 7 times. We did have 1 more sack (3) though. Hard to believe Smith didn't get credit for any. They got a huge assist from the back judge on that TD to start the 3rd quarter too, or it wouldn't have been that close.
« Last Edit: November 11/07/22, 08:06:03 AM by Gunner55 »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
They were talking the other day about how much money the NFL is worth and these refs are doing their jobs as part time employees yet.  They all have other jobs.  Hence the guy in the wrong place yesterday.  Could have cost us the game.  Make them full time with practices and better training etc.  Like MLB.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 They are paid pretty well & need to have at least 10 years experience/ 5 doing major college games to get to the NFL.https://www.nbcsports.com/chicago/bears/heres-how-much-money-nfl-officials-make-working-games

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 Seen this? https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/vikings-2022-video-team-owner-wario-partying-with-players-in-the-locker-room/ar-AA13O5jB :dancinred: :laugh: :laugh: There's 1 out there of Cousins celebrating on the plane ride home too. :scratch: Not so sure any of that would've been allowed if Mr Z was still in charge. :rolleyes:             :happy1: :cool:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I haven't heard that Wario term before.  Sure hope that arm injury on the Bills qb heals slowly.  LOL

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Me either.  :scratch:
« Last Edit: November 11/08/22, 08:10:39 AM by Gunner55 »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
It is an UCL injury.  Like a Tommy John thing I guess.  He had it a few years ago on the same arm and was out for 4 games I think. 

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
I haven't heard that Wario term before.  Sure hope that arm injury on the Bills qb heals slowly.  LOL

Is Wario a capo in a Jersey crime family? Wilfs are from Jersey you know.   :rotflmao:
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: Knew about Allen & we probably won't hear any more on that until late in the week IMO. I've never heard the Wario thing before though. Just like I didn't know, until recently, that there was a 3rd Wilf, Leonard, who is a cousin that owns part of the team too. There is actually 6 partners total in the team..
« Last Edit: November 11/08/22, 10:22:37 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

Online KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
Don't see anything about Diggs on this page.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I couldn't find it neither but would like to see it.

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
No big deal.  He just tweeted "Rejoice..."

He loves being all mysterious.  Some say it means that the Josh Allen injury isn't as bad as it seemed.  Others say it means they are going after OBJ.  Who knows with him.   :confused:

Stefon Diggs sends Bills fans into frenzy with cryptic tweet after Josh Allen injury, Odell Beckham Jr. rumors: "Rejoice..."

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
No big deal.  He just tweeted "Rejoice..."

He loves being all mysterious.  Some say it means that the Josh Allen injury isn't as bad as it seemed.  Others say it means they are going after OBJ.  Who knows with him.   :confused:

Stefon Diggs sends Bills fans into frenzy with cryptic tweet after Josh Allen injury, Odell Beckham Jr. rumors: "Rejoice..."

Bills’ Josh Allen avoids major elbow injury, status for Vikings game ‘up in the air’

"I’m not saying that he is definitively playing this week. That is described to me as being up in the air. Essentially, we do not know if Josh Allen is going to be on the field this week. From what I understand, he is expected to be limited in practice and then will be judged day-by-day to see how he progresses."

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
He did not practice today.

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well Case Kennum of course.  SO we played Teddy and Heineke so it would only be fitting to play Case now too.  We need to play Sloter now.  LOL

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Well Case Kennum of course.  SO we played Teddy and Heineke so it would only be fitting to play Case now too.  We need to play Sloter now.  LOL
Maybe the Pac will need to sign him before the game in Lambeau game in January.   :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
A radio guy was saying that word on the street is that the team wants them to start Love.  I can't blame them.  Has to be a pain playing with a prima donna like Erin.  May be fun for them to play with Love.  Can say it is so Erin doesn't get hurt.  LOLOL  Wink wink
« Last Edit: November 11/09/22, 04:19:41 PM by LPS »

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
A radio guy was saying that word on the street is that the team wants them to start Love.  I can't blame them.  Has to be a pain playing with a prima donna like Erin.  May be fun for them to play with Love.  Can say it is so Erin doesn't get hurt.  LOLOL  Wink wink

Packers Rumors: WRs Frustrated at Being Made Scapegoat After Rodgers' OTA Absence

The Green Bay Packers' wide receiving corps is apparently tired of being scapegoated for the team's offensive struggles.

ESPN reported the criticism of the receivers "isn't sitting well" given Aaron Rodgers' decision to not attend voluntary offseason workouts.

The Green Bay offense has been completely lacking in chemistry all season, with Rodgers going from back-to-back MVP to one of the worst starting quarterbacks in football. Rodgers currently sits 27th among starters in QBR, and his seven interceptions are already the most he's had over a full season since 2016.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
And what burns by butt is why in the heck was he the MVP just cuz he won our weak division?  Big deal an absolute nothing accomplishment.  How about Stafford coming from a terrible team and then winning a SB.  THAT is MVP material.

Online KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe Stafford just had a LOT more to work with. But then again winning the Super bowl for the Rams might have been for other reasons. The Rams are terrible so far this year to. So Stafford isn't doing so hot now either.  :confused:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Exactly.  It took a lot of coordination to make it all happen last year.  Stafford deserved a great thing like that.  He played on a crappy team for many years. 

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Vikings' Akayleb Evans: Likely for Week 10 start

Evans is likely to start Week 10 with Cameron Dantzler (ankle) expected to be sidelined, Chris Tomasson of the St. Paul Pioneer Press reports.

Evans racked up six tackles and one pass breakup versus Washington in Week 9, when Dantzler's ankle injury forced him to leave the field early. The rookie fourth-round pick proved productive while handling 69 percent of defensive snaps last week.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: I see Allen is now listed as questionable after he took part in a limited practice yday.  :rolleyes: https://www.espn.com/nfl/team/injuries/_/name/buf/buffalo-bills

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Even though 1 of their best edge rushers is out, they still have Von Miller & our guards struggled last week against Washington. They will need to play better than that this week or Cousins may not finish the game. I look for Leslie Frazier to put 8 at the line in order stop Cook & dare us to beat them throwing the ball. He likes to blitz a lot too.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
i dont give them but a 10% chance of winning!!!!! regardless who starts for the Bills!!!!!! :pouty:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!