Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: YOTES  (Read 1967 times)

Offline lablover007

• Get Some
How is the yote situation for you. The season so far has been productive but the moon is going away for a while. I have Taken a few yotes around the area but, I am running out of spots to hunt. The dogs have wised up a little and holding back, may have to put out some snares. How have you done so far?

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
think im going to try this weekend

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I've only popped 2 this year so far.....been pretty busy with other stuff to go out as much as I would like.

Hunter
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
There is a group of guys around here that hunt with dogs.  They are over 30 yotes so far.
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline lablover007

• Get Some
I have a friend down in southern Minnesota that has taken 34 yotes via mouth calls. He lost his job the end of December and that's all he does now though. Didnt mean to add that pic here

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: January 01/06/10, 09:32:33 PM by lablover007 »

Offline jkcmj

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
If anyone cares to try getting one I have a 10 acre little valley behind my house and the yotes come through every night leaving tracks.  I had one outside my window about 20 yards one night and they have been stealing my chickens periodically. 

I shot one back there just after deer hunting that was sitting about 20 yards from my horses yapping at them.  If someone lives near Rushford wants to try trap, snare or calling let me know.  Might be able to get one or two.