Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Gov. Dayton buys fishing license at DNR Headquarters in St. Paul  (Read 1029 times)

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Gov. Dayton buys fishing license at DNR Headquarters in St. Paul
(Released May 11, 2011)

Gov. Mark Dayton purchased a fishing license today at the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources (DNR) headquarters in St. Paul as he prepares for this weekend’s Governor’s Fishing Opener in Grand Rapids.

He also purchased a walleye stamp and trout stamp.

“The purpose of the Governor’s Fishing Opener is to showcase to the country what a great recreational opportunity we have here in Minnesota, our fishing,” Dayton said.

The Governor was greeted at the license counter by DNR Commissioner Tom Landwehr.

“I hope Gov. Dayton enjoys his experience on Pokegama Lake in Grand Rapids this weekend,” Landwehr said. “We are fortunate to have world class fishing opportunities throughout Minnesota, thanks in part to the great work done by our fisheries staff.”

Lt. Gov. Yvonne Prettner Solon purchased her fishing license today at Chalstrom’s Bait and Tackle in Duluth.

Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Breaking News....Just want to let everyone know that I Bobby Bass bought my license at the local DMV I did not buy a walleye stamp but did get a thin mint from the vending machine.
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!