Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Top Tips for Your Best Food Plot!  (Read 1978 times)

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I just sprayed for my food plot today....

[attachment deleted by admin]
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
HD, You are ahead of me.  I really have to get going on the plots but time just seems to be in short supply this year.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
Sprayed plots 3 weeks ago.  Tilled and planted corn and beans last weekend.  Got lucky and it rained that night.
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline ray634

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I put the power plant in Mem weekend. Added Tall Tine Tubers, and Daikon radish last weekend, along with a dozen pumpkin plants at each of two sites. Got clover, chicory, and alfalfa on another.  Replaced a 4x4 with a 4x7 and relocating 4x4. One member wanted to put in another stand but I need him to survey the site after the loggers pulled out. 950 Cords of an 80 really open things up. :happy1: