Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: STC Traffic  (Read 1078 times)

Online Pulleye16

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
WTF is up with traffic in St. Cloud? Holly hell. I grow up in Sartell and graduated in 1998. Left for college and have made some trips back since but all the family has since moved so it’s been awhile.

But damn…I’d almost take my city traffic over St. Cloud any day. Lol. Slight joke but holy hell
Is it bad.

I talked to some friends that still live there and they said it’s horrible. They also said crime is throw the roof there.

What happened? Apollo and tech? Good schools anymore?

Always liked that area as it’s centrally located. Short drive for
Great fishing, short drive to good  pheasant hunting, short drive for good duck hunting.

Too bad.
2023 Boar's Big Deer Contest Winner

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yup it used to be decent to drive, I don't care for it at all anymore either...   won't take the Harley there...   
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
Went to school up their in the late 80's.  It's changed to much for me.  I'll never drive through that town again.  Same goes for most of Minneapolis.
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
When I go down to visit G, I gotta drive through there....that's the worst part of the whole trip.
It sucks
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I havnt driven in that town since the bro got married in 08, and I thought it was bad then.  Gotta be the River, not many escape routes and all the traffic runs on the crossing routes ( just my guess).  Downtown Minneapolis is easy, all roads are tied to an exit route.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Meh, it's a piece of cake. Think irts bad now, wait till the summer months on a rainy day when all the farmers are in town thinking there still on there john Deere tractor!!🤣🤣
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
When we lived in Becker we went to St cloud alot. Moved up here in 2007 and have only been back there 3-4 times other then going down hwy 10.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Those Deere guys always were a little off plumb. 🤔 I've been going thru there on my way to Brrrmidji the past several years. Usually go up thru Hutch then cross over to Hwy 10 where/when it's convenient. See more farm country that way. Going north hasn't been bad thru SC as it's usually about 10 a.m. Coming back thru can be more challenging at 3:30 - 4 p.m. but nothing like the Twin Chities. That usually sux.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Those Deere guys always were a little off plumb. 🤔 I've been going thru there on my way to Brrrmidji the past several years. Usually go up thru Hutch then cross over to Hwy 10 where/when it's convenient. See more farm country that way. Going north hasn't been bad thru SC as it's usually about 10 a.m. Coming back thru can be more challenging at 3:30 - 4 p.m. but nothing like the Twin Chities. That usually sux.

going on 10 is the best way around, just some stop lights....  15 is nuts!!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Yeah, I gotta get on 15 to get south... so I've tried to get around that crap whole without any luck.
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!