Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What do you do?  (Read 5889 times)

Offline Merimac

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
What do you think?  Should we all make a list of what we do?  That way when I need some work done for instance I need a patio.  We can use the folks on the board?  It would be a great networking thing for all.

I will Start I take photos for ads.  I live in the Metro.

Offline Super Star!

• Master Outdoorsman
    • www.skinsandfinstaxidermy.com
I do it all...lol

Animal control Damage control.

Storage unit rental onsite or at are site.

Lawn sprinklers

Construction ( if you wanna see some of the houses i have built. there are some in Big Lake)

I also do some Video of hunts...

Offline Dstark5625

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I do a bit of graphic design/logo design.  Also have access to digital printers.  Banners, yard signs, cards, posters, most anything you could think of.

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO

Anything you can share on here??

Offline LLtaxidermy

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Taxidermist! Tell me to stuff it, I will!!!
Lee Ledford
Leland Ledford Taxidermy
507-990-5882

Offline Super Star!

• Master Outdoorsman
    • www.skinsandfinstaxidermy.com

Anything you can share on here??

Let me see i have no clue how to do it i will try.

Offline ice_bandit

• Outdoorsman
I make concrete pavers and retaining wall block.

Offline UncleDave

• Master Outdoorsman
I sell advertising For Dex.

Offline wallander

• Outdoorsman
i work construction building houses ... and am a full time paramedic student ... so i can be alot of help if your hurt or you need a house built and im a cook at my mothers rest .. have been doin that since i was 14 so i can cook ya dinner , save your life or build ya a house ha i guess im good for something after all .... :dancinred:

Offline kenhuntin

• Master Outdoorsman
  • FISH CHAMP#1 2010#10 2009#4 2008 colapsed 2011
I also pound nails into wood. I show up after the main framing is done and and build stuff like tray and barrel cielings, stairs, arched openings, decks, screen porches, basement framing,interior soffits and displays. I kinda miss roof framing that was always my favorite but It is also nice to be out of the hot summer sun and cold winter wind.
A gun owner is a citizen
Those without are subjects

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
I am a stay at home mother of three, out children are 5, 6, and 7 years old.  My husband is a sup for a construction company..one of his favorites lines is.."I may not be too smart, but I can lift heavy stuff"..  :rotflmao:  I always thought that was pretty funny!  Although I think he's very smart....he married me didn't he?   :party1:
gg

Offline Robbo17

• Outdoorsman
I am a union carpenter, I have worked on projects such as the Target Towers, Starky Foundation, Harness Track in Columbus, Block E in Minneapolis, and the Mall of America.  Hope to get to work on the Gophers and Twins Staduims in the future.

Robbo

Offline IsItFriday

• Outdoorsman
I am a custom cabinetmaker and a finish carpenter
Fishing and hunting besides God and my kids, nothing is better.

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I pour aluminum, mostly for snowmobile, atv, and lawn mower parts.
And I part time farm, sold all my cows, so now I just cut hay.
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Finlander

• Outdoorsman
I am a Maintenance Tech/Mechanic for a punch press shop . 14 years at my current position / 22 years experiance . I work on electrical , hydraulics and mechanical .

Offline jigglestick

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Ice house rentals on Lake Winnibigosh
    • www.campjigglestick.com
I'm a drifter

I guess you could call me a borer as well.

not to be confused with La-borer.
I haul anything me belly dump will haul.
gravel, hotmix,sand,millings.
I also haul equipment, move cabins,
I have hauled thousands of cords of pulp wood, back when it used to pay.

now, I rent ice houses in the winter.
I will figure out what I do in the summer when the summer rolls around.

basicly riph raph
take a kid hunting and fishing!!

THWACK KILLS!!

Offline MnMike

• Outdoorsman
I'm a Microsoft Partner. We do consulting work for companies that are or are worried they might be out of compliance with their Software/Hardware Licensing. ZZZZZ Great part is i work from home, so i can usually get away for fishing, i just bring the cell and leave the laptop in the car just incase.

Offline GRIZ

• Master Outdoorsman
Yea thats what scares us is the riph raph. Seems to follow ya around.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."
~Thomas Jefferson

Offline Realtree

• Master Outdoorsman
  • MNO Member #128
    • The "20" Rifle & Pistol Club and Straight River Archery Club

I have been a DOT/Courier (driver) for FedEx Express for the past 13 years.  :mysterymachine:

Previous to FedEx, I was in management with a couple of worldwide manufacturing facilities headquartered here in southern Minnesota.
The "20" Rifle & Pistol Club-Board Member
Straight River Archery Club-Board Member
Youth Archery Instructor
Archery enthusiast
Deer hunter
Coyote eradicator
Bow-fishing freshman

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
Im a construction safety coordinator.  Currently working at High Bridge in St Paul.  In the past I've worked at many nuclear plants and just finished a 1.5 year assignment at King Plant in Bayport.

I always think if MNO and all we love to do and tell the guys THIS is why we WANT to work safe. 

Grute  :dancinred:
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.

Offline ScottPugh

• Master Outdoorsman
Like my wife says to me what don't I do... ;)

Real Job - Financial Analyst for a Med Mal Insurance Company.  I get to wow the upper management with spreadsheets.
Real Job #2 - I run my own tax / small business consulting business.  Getting ready for another season right now.  Dabble in E-bay for 5 years when I could scrounge up some product to sell.  Didn't make a living but paid off bills.
I am returning to grad school (9 years post my undergrad) this upcoming Monday. 

But most importabtly I also dabble in being a father, husband to my two favorite girls.  I also "practice" photography, and outdoor video.