Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GG  (Read 3010 times)

Offline Tami

• Master Outdoorsman
  • NorthernGal --Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
AND MANY MANY MORE
 :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3:
 :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday:
 :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast:
 :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
 :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday:
the hurrier I go, the behinder I get
Best place for Bait.....Babes Bait... Babe's is locally known as “the best little bait shop in Ely”. Tackle and Fresh Bait

Offline GuideGirlsMom

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
 :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: MOUSE--Have a wonderful day!!! :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :
 :kermit: :queen: :drinking: :party3: :party3: :party3:   LOVE YA,MOM--GGM :party3: :party3:

Offline tripnchip

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happybday: :party3: :party3: :party3: :tequila; :tequila; :puke: having problems tonight gg 
Scared to come chat a little. wait till morning :coffee:
 hope your have a good one little old girl,lol

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
Happy 29th GG.  Never let go.   ;D   :happybday:
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
Happy birthday GG!   :happybday:   :toast:
www.mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN

Offline Faceman

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Happy B-Day GG. :happybday: :happybday: :party3: :party3:
Vegetarian: Old indian word for bad hunter.

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
HAPPY B-DAY GG :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :party3:
 :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3:
 :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday:

randy aka bh
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline JohnWester

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Kabetogama, MN
have a good one
If a gun kills people then I can blame a pen for my misspells?

IBOT# 286 big_fish_guy

Offline Super Star!

• Master Outdoorsman
    • www.skinsandfinstaxidermy.com
first its 1000 post and now you how old??you ganna go ski diving or something crazy?? :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :party1: :party1: :party1: :party1: :party1: :puke: :oops1: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :oops1: :puke: :queen: :queen: :queen: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3:

:happybday: :happybday: :happybday:

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone!!!  :dancinred:

Looks like it's going to be a beautiful day today, might have to have a cocktail or two later!

No ski diving or anything exciting like that for me Mink..just another year older..yuk!  :cry:   We are going to my daughters music program at school tonight and maybe out for dinner.  Boy, times sure have changed huh?  I tell ya what though, since your such a young buck still, you go ahead and take that dive for me, alright? :rotflmao:

But 29 again...sounds good to me Grute!! Let's go with THAT!! :rotflmao: Although, if it were actually my 29th, things would probably be A LOT different!  I can't even recall my 29th, if that tells you anything, so it must of been loads of fun!!

And Pops, just who the heck are you calling a "little old girl", you are so NOT getting away with that one becuause  :queen: AND DONT YOU FORGET IT!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

THANKS EVERYONE!!

:dancinred:  GG

Offline CampYJewel

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy Birthday wishes to you!!!!!  Just be like one of my friends, she celebrated her 12th annual 29th birthday this last fall!!!    :party3:   :party3:   :party3:   :party3:

It's the day for the  :queen:

Jewel

Offline rchaze60

• Master Outdoorsman
 :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :

ENJOY THE DAY YOU OLD LADY  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Randy

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
 Just be like one of my friends, she celebrated her 12th annual 29th birthday this last fall!!

Jewel

That's funny Jewel...because if truth be told here..it is also my 29th birthday (12 yrs in a row) !

Thanks for the reminder...I didn't realize that it has been so long since I was 29!!  :banghead:  ;D  :help:

:toast:  gg

Offline icebanger

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
 :happybday: TO YOU MOUSE NOW GET OUT AND ENJOY THE DAY  :tequila; I THOUGHT YOU WERE 28 AGAIN OH WELL HAVE A GREAT DAY  :toast:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
From one :queen: to another :queen: Have a great birthday!
 :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3:

[attachment deleted by admin]
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
I almost forgot :bonk: I bought you a ticket for your birthday :dancinred:

[attachment deleted by admin]
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
OMG SMG you got me laughing my a*s off!!!  :rotflmao:

From  :queen: to another  :queen: !!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:toast:  gg

Offline Woody

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy Birthday GG-looks like I get to be the 1st to give ya your spankings!  (No one else threatened you yet?!)  ;D  so brace up!  :moon:
« Last Edit: March 03/13/08, 08:34:11 PM by Woody »
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. ~Thomas Jefferson

Got Freedom? Thank a Vet!!!
www.fawkinnae.com
www.atijigs.com

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Happy Birthday you highness!     :queen:

:party3:   :party3:

Hunter
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!