Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Username?  (Read 10582 times)

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
What is the story behind your username?  How did you choose it?  Is it a nickname?  Tell us the story behind it.  happy2.gif
www.mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
nothing real interesting with mine, but i used
to call my son bonehead. i got into my first
chat way back when and first thought of
bonehead, and been a bonehead since.

randy aka bh aka bonehead
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline Pete

• Outdoorsman
I'll leave the secret to your imagination.  ;) :ROTFLMAO:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Well, I guess that smallmouthguide sounded better than bigmouthguide. ::hittingself::
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
    • Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
I'll leave the secret to your imagination.  ;) :ROTFLMAO:

You've got a gun-totting chimpanzee named Pete?
Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Unique fishing, hunting, drinking and motorcycle t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers and more.
http://www.fawkinnae.com/
Find me on Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/6k5tkvv

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
    • Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Just a multi-purpose phrase I often heard in the woods... on the lake... at the job site... on the ranch... in the ditch...
Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Unique fishing, hunting, drinking and motorcycle t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers and more.
http://www.fawkinnae.com/
Find me on Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/6k5tkvv

Offline GOGETTER

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
 ::rockon::

IT WAS THE CATCH PHRASE FOR THE COMPANY I STARTED WITH IN 1964!!  GOGETTER!! I KINDA TOOK IT TO HEART!!  Geno
GENO

Offline DIRTBALL2

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I just came up with it myself. My hope has always been that I hope no one ever takes me too seriously. Sometimes, when asked, I just say,"I had to take DB2 cuz Scumbag was allready taken!"LOL! :taz: :ROTFLMAO:DIRTBALL2 ;)
"You can't BS an old BS'er"

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
Mine's a high school nick name.  Guys just chopped my last name down to its most basic root and Grute is all that was left.  I've know people who don't even know my real name.   :ROTFLMAO:
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.

Online deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I'm either known to be a pretty good shot or I can't see out of one eye.   As for the + at the end, my grandson was sitting on my lap when I registered and I didn't notice he banged a few keys prior to my transmit.   All in all it could have been worse!
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline icebanger

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
well my nick name is banger and i love the ice so there you go.. ::cheers::

Offline thunderpout

• Master Outdoorsman
Well ive got a couple of nick-names, but my "handle", on the talkabouts or years back, the CB....when driving to go hunting, fishing, camping, whatever, is usually Thunderchicken, as in the ruffed grouse. (when they drum, or take off...) I changed it a bit for the Eelpout festival to Thunderpout, as all our members of our poutcamp have given pout names....and when the pout shout got soaked up by the good people at MNO, I guess it just stuck! ::hittingself:: party2.gif happy2.gif   -thunderpout 8)

Offline tripnchip

• Master Outdoorsman
I have no imagination so I just used half the names of the 2 ankel biters.

Offline supercruiser

• Outdoorsman
  • Just Do It!
We usually go on a Caribbean cruise during the superbowl with a group of people and it's call a supercruise - anyone that likes to party would enjoy this trip and it gets you out of the cold weather in Feb.

www.supercruise.net
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by thethings you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throwoff the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catchthe trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

Offline GRIZ

• Master Outdoorsman
It started bout age 14. Iwas always outdoors and could grow a full beard then so I got called Grizley Adams after the TV show. Got shorted to grizley then just GRIZ. Guess it's just stuck with me for the last 25 yrs. It was either that or a nickname that didn't stick around as long, Wildman.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."
~Thomas Jefferson

Offline Hank

• Outdoorsman
I wanted to name my 1st born Henry,so I could call him Hank.Wife would'nt let me.So I named my thick-headed lab Hank instead.There you go.

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
Tim is my name! :kermit:

Offline Tami

• Master Outdoorsman
  • NorthernGal --Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Norntherngal

cause i am in the north and gal cause i am a girl....
the hurrier I go, the behinder I get
Best place for Bait.....Babes Bait... Babe's is locally known as “the best little bait shop in Ely”. Tackle and Fresh Bait

Offline rchaze60

• Master Outdoorsman
mine comes from my first 2 letters of my first and middle name and the fisrt 4 letters of my last name and the 60 is the year i was born

Offline Tami

• Master Outdoorsman
I emailed ya and got no answer from ya... where did you go?..... better get back to me dang it....

hahahahha
Best place for Bait.....Babes Bait... Babe's is locally known as “the best little bait shop in Ely”. Tackle and Fresh Bait

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Mine is an acronim, Hunt - er - down, my friends gave it to me cause I'm always hunting for something. Be it deer, turkey, fish, bear, pheasants, yotes or sheds, I don't stay in the house watching T.V., always out doing something.

Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline repoman

• Master Outdoorsman
  • take the shot
well mine speaks for itself ,  :kermit: and pay your car note or im coming for ya  ;D

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
My real name is Spinach, but everyone started calling me Pat when i was younger.  :rocker;

I got the nickname from my high school buddies, when I came home from leave in the Navy, I had a new Popeye tatoo and they all started calling me Spinach.
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline repoman

• Master Outdoorsman
  • take the shot
My real name is Spinach, but everyone started calling me Pat when i was younger.  :rocker;

I got the nickname from my high school buddies, when I came home from leave in the Navy, I had a new Popeye tatoo and they all started calling me Spinach.

Forum maintenance
« Last Edit: February 02/10/08, 08:55:29 PM by repoman »

Offline Tami

• Master Outdoorsman
You grew a full beard at 14?

Offline BiggA

• Master Outdoorsman
I find these threads interesting so thought id bring it back to life.

Just something a guy called me at work when my sup quit and I basically took over. name is Aaron so biggA

Offline 22lex

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Photo-op
In sports high school and college, my number was 22, played a lot of competitive softball over the years up in Minneapolis and all over the country and those guys started calling me Lex, (names Alex).
Marry an outdoors woman. Then if you throw her out into the yard on a cold night, she can still survive.
-WC Fields

Offline beeker

• Master Outdoorsman
one day playing tag at recess... I made a sound that sounded like Beeker from the muppets. it just stuck with me back in 84.
If science fiction has taught me anything, it's that you can never have enough guns and ammo when the zombies come back to life... "WS"

Offline sjohnnie26

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Last names Johnson so "johnnie" and I've always been number 26 in sports.
"AIM SMALL, MISS SMALL"  -Jeff Simpson

Offline Wagz

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Wagz

Cause thats what it does when I walk ! kinda like a tail !!!!

Actually it is a a shortened verision of my last name !!! Been called that since HS
« Last Edit: March 03/02/09, 03:37:08 PM by Wagz »