Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: D.U. Three gun raffle $10.00  (Read 7995 times)

Offline kenhuntin

• Master Outdoorsman
  • FISH CHAMP#1 2010#10 2009#4 2008 colapsed 2011
The Forest Lake area Ducks Unlimited chapter # 61 is offering a three gun raffle. Three seperate winners will be drawn on April 10th at our annual spring sponsor event at Tanners Brook Golf course. NEED NOT BE PRESENT TO WIN.
Gun #1 is a Mossberg 4x4 bolt action rfle in .270 win. It has Matte blued metal surfaces and Green Mountain laminate Monte Carlo stock. DU logo on the pistol grip. 3x9x40 variable scope mounted and bore sighted. Mossberg Lightning bolt Action trigger manually adjusts from 2 to 7 lbs. DU hard case and lock included.
 Gun #2 is a Browning BPS .410 B0985
 Gun#3 is a stainless Marlin 60 s-cf, semi automatic rifle (10/30) .22 long rifle carbon fiber stock 4x20 scope with Ducks Unlimited medallion in pistol grip
 Raffle tickets are $10.00. If you are interested in helping preserve and restore wetlands you can pm me or post here. We may be able to arrange a face to face transaction or we can mail each other.  Thanks Kenny Huntington
A gun owner is a citizen
Those without are subjects

Offline Fishabass

• Outdoorsman
I am interested Are you in the Forrest lake area? I am in East Bethel. We could meet up or I could mail you a check.
Life is tough, It's tougher when you're Stupid!
(John Wayne)

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
You know I'm good for a couple.....but, we'll have to stop for a beer and talk about it....  :toast:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline snmann

• Outdoorsman

Offline kenhuntin

• Master Outdoorsman
Guys,I am having trouble with the computer and may not be able to visit for a while Quest shuts me down Because of an open proxy that I cannot locate. Call me at 612-490-2482 sorry for the inconvenience.
A gun owner is a citizen

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
Guys,I am having trouble with the computer and may not be able to visit for a while Quest shuts me down Because of an open proxy that I cannot locate. Call me at 612-490-2482 sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey Ken... we ended up getting super busy at work last night and I completely forgot. Sorry about that!

Offline kenhuntin

• Master Outdoorsman
You know I'm good for a couple.....but, we'll have to stop for a beer and talk about it....  :toast:
Ok how about we meet at Trappers, I buy everyone that gets a raffle ticket a beer. You buy 20 tickets = 20 beers.
A gun owner is a citizen

Offline kenhuntin

• Master Outdoorsman
Hunterdown won himself the .270
« Last Edit: April 04/11/10, 01:08:03 AM by kenhuntin »
A gun owner is a citizen

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Hunterdown won himself the .270

Thanks for the chance Ken!
It is for a good cause, and gives us a chance to sit down have a few....  :toast:
I owe you big buddy!  :bow:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Well, I finally took a pic of the gun I won on the ducks unlimited raffle!

It's a .270 Mossberg that came bore sighted with a hard embossed case.

The wife said I needed another gun like I need a (another) hole in my head.....  ;D

Can't have to many right? (guns.....da)

I want to thank Ken again, I owe you a beer!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline kenhuntin

• Master Outdoorsman
I hope you enjoy that American made firearm. Mossberg, the only gun producer I know of that offers a lifetime warranty.
A gun owner is a citizen

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Congrats on the gun win.  It's always nice to know people who win stuff in these types of raffles.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***